Company: Danone North America
Location: White Plains
Posted on: June 13, 2019
Danone North America Inc in WBS R&I is looking for a Product
Developer in White Plains, NY.
HAVE YOU HEARD OF DANONE NORTH AMERICA*
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that
nourish people s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone
acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America
with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are
committed to redefining success in business as the largest
Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are
passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive
impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone.
Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia,
Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega,
Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good,
Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo
Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North
America because they can find both professional & personal
fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren t too
shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26
weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
ABOUT THE JOB:
We have an amazing opportunity on Product Development team, for a
PRODUCT DEVELOPER, FOCUSED ON YOGURT INNOVATION, based in WHITE
PLAINS, NY! This is a technically-focused position that also
demands creativity within the Research & Innovation organization.
You will work with the Marketing team to define product brief based
on consumer & market understanding, design product & process,
implement in plants, & follow up on launch (renovation or
* Manage projects according to STAGE GATE PROCESS methodology.
* Act as R&D driver & deliver on consumer expectations (within
project food safety, costs and timing requirements)
* Design pilot trials, organize tasting sessions with Marketing, &
draw conclusions & recommendations for next steps.
* Participate in consumer test design, organize sample production &
ensure product quality follow up.
* Realize scale up / industrialization with Engineering and
* Collaborate with suppliers to obtain best results for product
development (brief suppliers and follow up on their progress)
* Participate as an R&D representative for product launch/start
up by preparing all specifications related to product line (except
packaging and fruits) and ensure that all documentation needed is
available prior to start up.
* Possible management of Research Technologist.
* Network with global R&D community to share in best
* You will have a Master s Degree in Food Science or closely
* You will have 4-7 years of product development experience,
preferably in the CPG industry
* You will be flexible to travel up to 25%
* You will have strong project management, organization &
* You will have excellent verbal & written communication skills
* You will be able to work cross-functionally & train staff
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of
Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White
Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business,
please visit danone.com We have something special inside, do
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Engineer, Food Safety, Developer, Information
Technology, Programmer, Engineering, Quality, Technology
Keywords: Danone North America, White Plains , Product Developer, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!