Company: Donnelly & Moore Corporation
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 8, 2019
"Local candidate's only. We cannot work with OPT's and client is unable to sponsor visas at this time." PROJECT OVERVIEW This role will Maintain and support client's Remote Access Citrix platform and VMWare environment FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, manage, maintain and troubleshoot Citrix and VMWare platform.
- Maintain a secure/stable Sophos Anti-Virus infrastructure.
- Support and maintain Quest Tools.
- Follow standards and guidelines that lead the support of technology solutions.
- Support, operations and implementation of solutions requiring integration of multiple server's platforms, operating systems and to support applications across the enterprise.
- Develop/document the operation and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Act as the technical expert to support existing Citrix Systems and VMWare infrastructure.
- Under general supervision, responsible for the installation, operational support and maintenance for:
- Sophos Anti-Virus systems
- Quest Tools
- Configure and troubleshoot computer networks.
- Proactively monitor Citrix environment to provide stable, dependable remote access services across multiple application platforms.
- Maintain and utilize Quest management
- Responsible for providing assistance and technical support for Citrix design activities.
- May assist in the evaluation and selection Citrix and or VDI equipment. SKILLS Extensive experience with:
- Administration and configuration of Virtualized Datacenter environment
- Administration and configuration of Citrix and NetScaler environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server administration
- Managing Virtualized host clusters in multi datacenter environments.
- Deploying Guest server in a Virtualized environment.
- Maintaining, updating and documenting guest server OS gold image
- Diagnostic, troubleshoot and correct hardware issues
- Maintaining, updating and documenting backup system
- Maintaining, supporting and configuring File Servers The successful candidate also must show 5 or more years of proven expert experience and or certifications and expertise in the following areas:
- Knowledge of communication protocols, hardware, and real-time operating system programming required.
- Operational knowledge of the following technologies:
- Managing, maintaining and documenting a corporate Citrix system.
- Knowledge managing and using Quest Tools.
- Managing Active Directory, Windows server 2008/2012 security, access rights and groups
- Certified VMWare Administrator (VCP) with experience managing installing and maintaining VMWare vSphere ESXi 5.5 and up, build Virtual Machines using vSphere vCenter 5.5 and up
- Client server Blade Technology, Client Proliant and Hitachi servers.
- Troubleshooting LAN/WAN fiber and copper networks and must be capable of analyzing and resolving any Server network connectivity issues (i.e. client/server architecture).
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, IPSEC, FCIP, etc.
- Expert experience troubleshooting Windows server's OS running on Client or Hitachi hardware EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- The successful candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent minimum of at least 5 years' IT experience serving in strong technical roles.
- 5 years of experience or working knowledge with: VMWare System Administration, Citrix Configuration and Administration, Microsoft Windows server system administration.
- The candidate must have demonstrated decision-making, analytical, organizational, communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical certifications are strongly desired. WORK SCHEDULE
- Monday through Friday
- 7.5-hour work day with .5-hour unpaid lunch
- Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days
- Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced.
- The candidate may be asked to move workday to the weekend when the business arises. - provided by Dice (CITRIX ) AND (VMWARE ) AND (NETSCALER ) AND (VITUALIZATION )
Keywords: Donnelly & Moore Corporation, White Plains , Citrix/VMWare Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!