SharePoint Developer-Analyst #122
Company: Donnelly & Moore Corporation
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 26, 2018
PROJECT OVERVIEW This role will support our client's Information Technology department. The SharePoint Developer/Analyst will provide support to various projects and develop a SharePoint based application to track Contingent Worker resources. FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Design specifications
- Develop Nintex Forms and Workflows and OOTB SharePoint functionality with minimal or no custom coding
- Develop Test Plans
- Perform appropriate testing to ensure quality solutions
- Develop Deployment documentation SKILLS Requirements:
- Six or more years working as a productive member of an Application Development team. 3+ years working with SharePoint 2013/2016
- Must have Nintex Forms and Workflow experience
- Excellent Oral and written communication is essential.
- Expected to drive and initiate search enhancements and improvements
- Expected to drive and initiate BI enhancements and improvements
- Experience in integration of SharePoint with external systems (Open Text Content Server, SAP, MS CRM Dynamics
- Ability to design mock-ups and prototypes for SharePoint solutions
- Experiential knowledge of Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration, and Portals.
- Can prepare clear and concise operating instructions, compile documentation of program development, and analyze system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Practice responsive design patterns and frameworks
- Can Install, maintain, develop, and support Microsoft's Business Intelligence technologies including SharePoint BI, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Server, Reporting Services, Integration Services, Excel, Power BI, and Tableau, to create dashboards, interactive reports, and other visualizations.
- Ability to design and code on the following technologies:
- CU .Net, JQuery, .css
- SharePoint (2013 and 2016)
- Web services (WCF)
- PowerShell EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Master's preferred or equivalent minimum of ten years' IT experience serving in strong technical leadership roles.
- 5-8+ years of experience and working knowledge with SharePoint.
- The candidate must have demonstrated decision-making, analytical, organizational, communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical certifications are strongly desired. WORK SCHEDULE
- Monday through Friday
- 8-hour day consisting of 7.5 workday plus a .5 unpaid lunch.
- Paid for time worked only; there are no paid holidays, vacation or sick days
- Overtime is not permitted unless authorized in advanced. - provided by Dice (SHAREPOINT OR SHARE POINT ) AND(NINTEX OR WORKFLOW OR WORKFLOWS OR WORK FLOW )
Keywords: Donnelly & Moore Corporation, White Plains , SharePoint Developer-Analyst #122, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!