IT Project Manager
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 12, 2023
IT Project Manager
Job Number: 23-00613
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a IT
Project Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and
is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy
technology. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- The IT Project Manager role will support and manage the
execution of one or more client's capital projects that require
Information Technology services.
- Responsibilities will include governance and reporting and
providing information for effective management decision-making.
Both waterfall and agile project delivery approaches may be
- Primarily responsible for management of projects. Focus on
meeting project commitments, including communications with
sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
- Act as the bridge between the business and IT.
- Define and manage the IT workstream and documents of projects
(schedule, tasks, cost, changes / risks / issues) via IT PMO
processes, procedures, and tools for assigned projects.
- As needed, manage all project workstreams and lead through any
or all of project phases including initiation, planning,
implementation and closure for enhanced or new system.
- Monitor the project schedule, budget, and
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain
deadlines are met appropriately.
- Recognize problems or situations that are or may impact the
- Facilitate the evaluation of alternatives and find solutions
using a systematic, multi-step approach.
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues, mitigate risks and
- Analyze decisions and actions for their support of the
project's strategic direction. Work with senior management to
escalate and resolve more complex issues and risks.
- Manage the project with realistic resource plans for all phases
of the project including the handover to production
- Assess impact of technology requirements and constraints on
- Utilize IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall,
hybrid) to drive technical solution delivery.
- Employ IT solution delivery processes, procedures, and toolsets
(DevOps, configuration management, change management) to deliver
stable, hardened, and scalable solutions.
- Manage IT project financials - project budget and forecast for
IT external resources, hardware, software, labor.
- Ensure the solution and the team follow IT ITIL / - ITSM
standards, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security standards /
policies, and other client technical standards.
- Fulfill requirements for the IT PMO and IT Governance process
including PPM Pro entries, project documentation standards, project
reviews, gate promotions as defined in the IT PMO
- Work collaboratively with program teams, project teams, various
IT teams, and related business unit staff to maintain thorough
knowledge of the project objectives.
- Promote and maintain communication between project team members
and stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and / or reports as
- Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for
- Understand the software development process and experienced in
IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, hybrid) and
IT solution delivery processes, procedures, and toolsets (DevOps,
- Strong and tested project management skills including: Customer
relationship management, Sponsor expectation management, Risk
management, Change Management, Vendor Management.
- Understand data governance, management & quality.
- Organized, good communicator, deadline driven, team builder,
leader, planner, problem solver, and agile.
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive and inclusive work
environment with project team members, co-workers, management, and
vendors by behaving, collaborating, and communicating in a manner
consistent with professional standards.
- Superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and
negotiating skills, to ensure open communication across project
- Ability to handle broad-based, often complex, communication for
internal and / or external audiences. Ability to diffuse
emotionally charged situations and use them to constructively build
greater shared commitment to end goals.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to solve problems and
implement changes, analyze decisions and actions for their support
of the larger area's strategic direction and work with senior
management to resolve more complex problems.
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in
results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
- Project Management Certification is preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of increasingly responsible experience,
including experience successfully managing various
- Experience with application migrations and / or SharePoint
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact: -
- - - - - - - -
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, White Plains , IT Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...