Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job Title: Tester
Location: White Plains, NY (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ Months
Tester will support projects in need of testing Automation
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Create Functional test plans.
- Create test scripts, Test plans.
- Collaborate in Technical Requirements document
- Create Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Create test strategies and test procedures. -
- Execute test cases and scripts. Perform both script-based
automated testing and functional page by page analysis using
Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Coded-UI and/or API testing,
system integration testing, and performance/load testing
- Document test execution results and report testing activity
- Participate in triage and troubleshooting incoming production
issues as a member of engineering team owning the system.
- Proactively review, analyze end user quality metrics such as
front end and API error rates. -
- Assist team in developing application support RACI and support
- Assist team with stakeholder communications.
- Automate Regression test scripts on projects.
- Weekly status reports. Meeting agendas, materials, and minutes
for weekly meetings.
- Maintain industry/technical knowledge base and
facilitate/maintain industry relationships. -
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams and work cross
functionally, to prevent silos forming over time. -
- Set up/maintain test environments and testing software. Work
closely with other groups in IT and vendors to ensure testing tools
and testing environments are available and working properly.
- Assess test cases for automation "fit" and develop automated
testing use cases where appropriate.
- Continuously improve and streamline testing procedures, and
ensure they meet Client and industry standards.
- Support and develop other test engineers through mentorship and
- Collaborate with Testing COE lead to update/improve testing
frameworks, standards, governance and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in the Utility industry, especially in
- Extensive experience in developing detailed test scripts-
functional and technical.
- Knowledge of proper test specification and development, such as
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving
- A deep understanding of technical concepts, principles and
- Knowledge of data science concepts and experience understanding
- Ability to work in a team environment with both employees and
consultants is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels
of technical and business teams.
- Ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and hybrid project
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven management and organizational skills.
- Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced
- Experience with sitecore, Azure devops, Primavera a
- Utilities experience is highly preferred. Governmental
experience is a plus.
Education & Certifications:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
from an accredited school, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of applicable experience, preferably in the area of
Testing for IT projects including cloud computing and data
- Certifications in Agile, DevOps a plus
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, White Plains , Tester, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!