WhitePlainsRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for White Plains jobs

Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH)

Company: Bowman Williams
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 19, 2023

Job Description:

Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH) Location: -White Plains, NY / Salary: -$110,000 - $120,000 Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH) Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH)We are a next-gen Cloud & Managed Services Provider that has been in business for over 25 years. We've continued our growth pattern with clients from Maine to Florida. We have been heavily pushing our clients towards cloud based offerings and are not taking on any new clients who aren't open to moving to at least a hybrid Cloud environment.The Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH) will be able to work from home 95% of the time only needing to come into the office a handful of times per month.As a Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH) you will be spending 90% of your time on projects and the remaining 10% on escalations which typically will be during the remediation phases. The Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH) will be able to architect new systems as well as maintain existing ones using standard enterprise toolsets across all aspects including deployment strategies in modern cloud environments.Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH) experience with following projects/skills:--- Office 365 migrations/setups(Local to Office 365. Tenant to tenant etc)
--- Complex software migrations (ERP upgrades, new cloud software installations with integrations with DNS, etc)
--- Server migrations (VMWare, HyperV, Azure)
--- Sharepoint migrations/setups
--- Teams Implementations
--- Teams Voice implementations
--- Sharepoint migrations
--- Software Migrations
--- Azure migrations/setups
--- VMware server migrations
--- Server migrations/setups
--- Sharepoint setup (Not websites, just the Sharepoint/Onedrive piece)
--- Onboardings
--- Network installations (New firewalls from scratch, switches, racks, wifi)
--- Some network setups (Firewall, switches, wifi, etc)
--- New client onboarding
--- ConnectWise/ITGlue skills a bonus
---VOIP setups
---New office buildoutsSenior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH) Benefits:-Unlimited PTO
-Company Performance Bonuses
-$0 Deductible Health insurance covered by company
-Sponsored Certifications
-Transportation Reimbursement
-Mentoring & Training
-Strategic Retirement planning
-401(k) +match Opportunity Location White Plains, NY Proposed Salary $110,000 - $120,000Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.

Keywords: Bowman Williams, White Plains , Senior System Administrator MSP (Local WFH), IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest New York jobs by following @recnetNY on Twitter!

White Plains RSS job feeds