Senior Technology Audit Manager
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Title: -Senior Technology Audit Manager
Location: White Plains NY (Hybrid- 3 days onsite)
Duration: Direct Hire
- Manage multiple highly technical and complex audits and
engagements., Plan, execute and develop observations and reports
for internal audit engagements and projects within established
timelines and budgets Evaluate key risks and internal controls,
review and approve audit programs/risk and control
- Develop, supervise, interpret visualize, and provide the
results of complex data analysis routines.
- Lead annual risk assessment activities, including leading
interviews, survey processes, and recommending audits.
- Coach, provide feedback and guidance to audit teams and
auditors on work performed.
- Collaborate with audit liaisons and oversee audit team
interactions with clients.
- Partner with Audit leadership on enhancing departmental
strategies and initiatives and the organization's strategic
- Remain current on IT, business and utility industry trends and
company's-related strategic initiatives and share with the
- Benchmark IT operational processes and controls. Identify
process improvement opportunities and communicate observations to
senior management and auditees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Thorough familiarity with Information Systems auditing concepts
- In depth working knowledge of COBIT, NIST, ITIL, CIS, COSO, or
- Ability to plan, organize, manage, and execute audits, while
maintaining professional client relationships.
- Ability to supervise various levels of auditors and develop
their skills and provide leadership.
- Capable of acquiring, analyzing, and interpreting large volumes
of data to identify potential audit issues and develop practical
- Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation
- Ability to represent Technology Audit in absence of leadership
in working groups, committees, and Internal Audit administrative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge and experience with data analytics tools,
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum ten years' experience in IT audit or a combination of
audit and diversified Information Technology experience
- Minimum five years managing audit teams and/or
- CISA or CISSP required.
Experience performing audits of business applications, system
implementation, infrastructure, or cybersecurity.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, White Plains , Senior Technology Audit Manager, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!