MDM Lead Developer
Company: NTT DATA, Inc.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: April 9, 2021
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
apply now. We are currently seeking a MDM Lead Developer to join
our team in White Plains, New York (US-NY), United States (US). Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a member of our Business Information Management team, the
DW/ETL developer is responsible for the design, development, and
support of new and existing ETL processes utilizing industry
standards and best practices to facilitate loading of data and
support our business partners in the use and consumption of
information from the enterprise data warehouse.
- The DW/ETL developer will work with various groups within IT
and the business to develop creative strategic solutions to assist
in the dissemination of information throughout the organization
by--participating on various projects, assisting in evaluating the
proper methods for publication of information, and provide insight
into the evolution of ETL thought within the industry.
- Minimum 2+ years prior experience focused in ETL design,
development, review, and testing with additional experience in one
or more of the following areas: database development, data
modeling, data architecture, data warehouse development, business
intelligence, data profiling, database performance
- The ability to work productively and communicate well in a team
- Work with peers and management to implement best practices and
industry standards to continuously improve overall quality of team
- The ability to decompose complex business requirements into
technical specifications and provide technical recommendations back
to business analysts and users.
- Practical experience with loading dimensional and relational
data structures through prior practical use of SSIS or
- Candidates with experience in other ETL technologies such as
Talend, Pentaho, Datastage, etc. having the proven ability to learn
new technologies will be considered.--
- Experience with Informatica is preferred.
- Understanding and prior usage of the Systems Development
- Experience with agile development methodologies and source
- Supplemental Qualifications:
- Prior insurance work related experience preferably in the
- Current knowledge of insurance industry technology trends such
as ACORD and / or IBM's IAA data models.
- Background in statistics and/or quantitative analysis.
- OLAP experience with MDX/DMX query development Basic
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica MDM
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica SQL
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica SSIS Educational
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related field. INDFSINS
About NTT DATA Services NTT DATA Services is a global business and
IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation
across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications,
infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the
NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT
DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race,
gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Developer, Database, Consulting, SQL, Computer
Keywords: NTT DATA, Inc., White Plains , MDM Lead Developer, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!