MDM Lead Developer
Company: NTT DATA Corporation
Location: White Plains
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Req ID: 108639
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a MDM Lead Developer to join our team in
White Plains, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a member of our Business Information Management team, the
DW/ETL developer is responsible for the design, development, and
support of new and existing ETL processes utilizing industry
standards and best practices to facilitate loading of data and
support our business partners in the use and consumption of
information from the enterprise data warehouse.
- The DW/ETL developer will work with various groups within IT
and the business to develop creative strategic solutions to assist
in the dissemination of information throughout the organization by
participating on various projects, assisting in evaluating the
proper methods for publication of information, and provide insight
into the evolution of ETL thought within the industry.
- Minimum 2+ years prior experience focused in ETL design,
development, review, and testing with additional experience in one
or more of the following areas: database development, data
modeling, data architecture, data warehouse development, business
intelligence, data profiling, database performance
- The ability to work productively and communicate well in a team
- Work with peers and management to implement best practices and
industry standards to continuously improve overall quality of team
- The ability to decompose complex business requirements into
technical specifications and provide technical recommendations back
to business analysts and users.
- Practical experience with loading dimensional and relational
data structures through prior practical use of SSIS or
- Candidates with experience in other ETL technologies such as
Talend, Pentaho, Datastage, etc. having the proven ability to learn
new technologies will be considered.
- Experience with Informatica is preferred.
- Understanding and prior usage of the Systems Development
- Experience with agile development methodologies and source
- Supplemental Qualifications:
- Prior insurance work related experience preferably in the
- Current knowledge of insurance industry technology trends such
as ACORD and / or IBM's IAA data models.
- Background in statistics and/or quantitative analysis.
- OLAP experience with MDX/DMX query development
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica MDM
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica SQL
- 5+ years of experience in Informatica SSIS
- BS/BA degree in computer science or related field.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: NTT DATA Corporation, White Plains , MDM Lead Developer, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!