JD Edwards Developer Analyst
Company: Pernod Ricard USA
Location: White Plains
Posted on: December 4, 2019
The main responsibility of the JD Edwards Developer is to handle
technical service requests and provide business applications
support for JD Edwards and ancillary systems. This includes
analyzing, trouble shooting, and supporting existing JD Edwards
related processes. The position also requires performing
application programming related activities such as gathering
business requirements, analysis, creating functional and technical
documentation, development on new systems/programs or customization
of existing code or cloned JD Edwards programs. Ability to apply
paper fixes and or ESUs working closely with the CNC team. The
position supports business users across North America.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Technical Development
- Performs application programming activities related to
developing, modifying, installing and maintaining..application
- Provides technical support to ERP team members.
- Complies with documentation, change management and security
- Provides technical training to users and IT as needed.
- Ensure unit testing is completed prior to hand off to Project
manager / Business user for UAT.
- Ensure proper change control procedures are followed.
- JD Edwards Developer Analysis and Support
- Work with business users and project managers to
develop/support/improve JD Edwards processes and implement systems
to improve users productivity at all facilities.
- Ensures on-time implementation of projects and user requests
within budget and meeting agreed to user requirements.
- Defines, designs and generates technical system/program
specifications to meet user requirements
- Defines reporting requirements, develops appropriate
specifications, and uses appropriate tools to meet business
- Documents systems to comply with IT Governance standards.
- Works with Project Managers and the user community to perform
unit and integrated testing of new developments and systems.
- Ensure effective post go-live support to solutions
- Works with Project Managers to provide project status
- Works with peers in other IT Functional areas for any
- Provides functional support to users at all sites.
- Uses the Service Bar (help desk) tools to keep track of Service
Bar calls and resolution.
- Disaster Recovery Testing
- Participate in testing key systems that have been designated as
Tier 1 processes during the yearly Disaster Recovery Testing
- Training & Adoption
- Has the ability to train and explain technical solutions &
concepts to non IT personnel.
- Governance & HQ Solutions
- Follows project management, demand management and change
management processes as described in project motion methodology via
the IT Governance team.
- Key internal stakeholders: Directors of
Manufacturing/Operations/ Supply Chain, Manufacturing/Operations/
Supply Chain key stakeholders.
- Key external stakeholders: Developers, Manufacturing
- Budget to manage: Not applicable
- Availability to travel: US, Canada, ad hoc
- Contextual/technical skills
- IT Strategy & Planning
- IT Governance & Compliance
- Innovation & new tech.
- IT Solutions Delivery
- IT Support Services
- IT Technical Expertise
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Building
- Leadership profile
- Strategic vision
- Results Orientation
- Live the Values
- People Development
- Team Management
Education required: Bachelors Degree in Management Information
Systems or related equivalent. Experience / Background:
- Minimum 5 years including configuring, implementing, modifying
application software to Support JDE Edwards (9.1 or above) ERP
processes and other applications.
- Deep application experience at the technical and database level
with JD Edwards ERP 9.1( or higher) Manufacturing/Operations/Supply
Chain application software.
- JD Edwards programming Batch / Interactive event rules
programming using Object Management Workbench.
- Experience with Bottom Line technologies Create forms
development is desirable.
- Strong hands-on programming and report writing skills
(experience with OBI, Hubble is desirable)
- Robotic Processing Automations scripting for UiPath is
- DSI ( Radio Frequency scanning software ) scripting is
- EDI knowledge /scripting is desirable
- SQL knowledge is desirable
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining interfaces
from and to external systems
- Strong system analysis/design and implementation
- Experience developing and documenting system requirements,
functional / technical specifications
- System development life cycle knowledge
- Must have strong communication skills and experience dealing
with various levels within company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Language required: Fluent in English
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all
groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and
persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual
orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and
Pernod Ricard is committed to providing accessible employment
practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Should you require accommodation during any phase of the
recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies,
please contact the Human Resources Department at
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries,
Corby Spirit and Wine Limited and Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All
resumes submitted will be reviewed by our recruitment team and kept
on file for six months in consideration for this and future
opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for
an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial
offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the
Corporate Office in Toronto
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance
bonuses and domestic & international career development
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities,
Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Keywords: Pernod Ricard USA, White Plains , JD Edwards Developer Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!