HR Generalist, Evian
Company: Danone North America
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Danone Foods Inc, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking forHR
Generalist, Evian in United States (US) for White Plains
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy
food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life
Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing
health through food to as many people as possible, embodies
commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning
to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career
opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
Have you heard of Danone North America*
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that
nourish people's lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone
acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America
with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are
committed to redefining success in business as the largest
Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are
passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive
impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone.
Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia,
Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega,
Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good,
Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo
Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North
America because they can find both professional & personal
fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren't too
shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26
weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
About the job:
We have an amazing opportunity in our brand-new White Plains, NY
office for a dynamic HR Generalist!
The HR Generalist is responsible for managing a range of activities
related to employee relations, staffing/ recruiting, training,
policies/practices, and guidelines that foster a proactive work
culture. Serving as the point-of-contact for associates, managers,
and Directors, this individual delivers value-added service that
reflects our business objectives and support our mission and
* Work with Talent Acquisition team on posting and staffing of key
roles. Work with hiring managers on creation of job descriptions
and hiring strategy. Work through hiring process from interviewing,
offer process, to onboarding new employees
* Manage employee changes/additions/terminations, and other HR
program administration. Conduct and analyze exit interviews as
* Maintains and enhances a productive work environment by resolving
conflicts within the teams; coaching management on effective
management and coaching techniques; and maintaining open
* Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations,
interprets company policy for managers and associates and ensures
legal compliance of all federal and state regulations.
* Assess employee climate, morale and effectiveness and developing
action steps for improvement for their assigned management
* Enable the successful performance of our employees, our leaders,
and, through them, our business.
* Support change management initiatives, performance management
processes, talent review, and succession planning.
* You have a bachelor's degree in human resources management or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
* You have a minimum 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist,
administering all aspects of HR programs and disciplines.
* You are certified in PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP (preferred).
* Computer proficiency esp. MS Office products (including Outlook,
Work, Excel, and Power Point), Ceridian, and knowledge of HRIS
* The ability to maintain a flexible schedule: working off-hours
and/or weekends, as needed.
* The ability to handle confidential information.
* Active listening skills. Able to listen to managers and employees
and discern data of value and concern to the organization.
* The ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve problems with
little initial information or direction and with varying degrees of
* Leadership and influencing skills. Can positively cultivate and
influence relationships with managers and employees through the
* Effective organization and time management capabilities. An
individual adept at managing multiple initiatives and able to set
priorities, and efficiently perform responsibilities.
* Superior communication skills. Ability to convey complex concepts
and strategies, orally and in writing; and to effectively design
materials and train staff as appropriate.
* Collaborative business style. Able to work with team members and
cross-functionally in own responsibility scope as well as toward
corporate objectives and initiatives.
* The ability to serve as a change agent who "makes it happen"
while building positive relationships on a foundation of trust and
mutual respect. A self-starter.
* Understand and influence stakeholders (Team Leaders and Danoners,
Area Owners, Leadership Team, etc.).
* Demonstrate empathy and respect for people.
* Develop authentic relationships, through generous listening and
For more information about Danone, its people and its business,
please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do
116425.Experience: Experienced professionals
Danone Waters of America, Inc. (DWA) is a company of Groupe Danone,
a leading global food and beverages company which mission is to
bring health through food and beverages to a maximum number of
people. DWA has accountability for best in class water execution
across the United States and Canada for the evian, Badoit and
Working for Danone Waters of America, Inc offers candidates
progressive career opportunities in North America and our employees
are part of a global network that offers the opportunity for
continuous development. We are looking for passionate candidates
that are looking forward to work in an entrepreneurial culture and
embrace our company leadership values. Ultimately, our success
depends on the quality of our employees.
Danone Waters of America is an equal employment and affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: HR, HR Generalist, Information Systems, QA, Quality
Assurance, Human Resources, Technology, Quality
Keywords: Danone North America, White Plains , HR Generalist, Evian, Human Resources , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!