Human Resources/Staffing Coordinator
Company: HC&N Healthcare Solutions
Location: White Plains
Posted on: May 27, 2023
HC&N Healthcare Solutions - Human Resources/Staffing
Human Resources/Staffing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage staff recruitment and hiring policies.
- Develop, maintain and communicate effective and efficient
administrative procedures for personnel matters, including employee
inquiries and grievances.
- Provide counsel on HR matters to the Executive Director, senior
management, and the Board of Directors.
- Directly supervise HR staff members.
- Create events, systems, and processes to enhance staff
communication, interaction, development, and training.
- Work with all departments concerning staff and
- Develop and maintain records and reports to ensure compliance
with regulatory requirements.
- Analyze current benefit plans and explores new benefit program
- Prepare materials for and implement new employee orientations,
performance and salary reviews, and exit interviews.
- Keep current on HR practices and concepts and maintain an
effective network of HR professionals.
- Organize and facilitate All-Staff events and quarterly
- Promote a positive and productive work environment that values
diversity and inclusion.
- Create and post schedules for nursing department, track and
post changes and approve trades.
- Maintain timely records of call-out, late and early arrivals to
work and coordinate with HR daily to ensure attendance policies are
administered promptly and fairly.
- Monitor daily PPD
- Monitor and minimize staff overtime
- Contact and schedule agency staff, if applicable, to cover open
shifts as a last resort.
- Provide accurate reports to the DON relating to staffing,
vacancies or agency use.
- Keep accurate record of all PTO and change requests
- Experience working with payroll as well as minor HR
Human Resources/Staffing Coordinator Required Education and
- Bachelor's degree is required; advanced degree and/or
specialized certification in HR administration is
- Minimum of two years of Human Resources experience in a complex
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including an
ability to resolve disputes and maintain confidentiality; must have
a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
outstanding ability to interact effectively with managers,
supervisors, and staff.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Word skills and be proficient
- Must possess strong multi-tasking capabilities and be willing
to take a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
Salary - Based on experience, plus incentive bonuses
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: HC&N Healthcare Solutions, White Plains , Human Resources/Staffing Coordinator, Human Resources , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...