Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 8, 2023
Job Number: 23-00580
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a
Payroll Specialist for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and
is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy
technology. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- Primarily responsible for on time and accurate processing of
payroll and associated tasks in ADP Vantage for Client and its
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP Vantage, ensuring payroll
compliance with federal, state, and local legal
- Maintain employee files, processes changes to employee master
records in ADP, monitors and reviews time entry in the Time &
Attendance system, calculates special payments, reconciles payroll
registers, distributes various reports and checks to both employees
- Serve as point of contact for payroll processing, payroll
errors, corrections, and stakeholders concerns Implement payroll
adjustments, Retroactive payments, final payments, sick & vacation
payouts, taxable relocation
- Process entries for multiple payrolls including time entry and
master data, deduction changes, direct deposit entries, benefits,
withholding, W4 changes, paid time off balance adjustments, new
hires, and additional payments.
- Monitor the time & attendance system to ensure compliance with
Client policy by troubleshooting problems encountered with employee
entry, Manager's approvals, and site Finance processing.
- Work closely with HR and Accounting to ensure accurate employee
data and processing.
- Reconcile payroll registers against original source data
verifying all paychecks are processed accurately.
- Highly proficient in ADP Vantage application and
- Strong knowledge of current payroll compliance procedures and
- Strong creative, analytical and problem-solving skills
required; practical approach to solving issues and gaining solution
- Excellent customer service focus and experience.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and navigate sensitive
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in multiple systems
- Keen trouble-shooting and analytical abilities.
- Applicable system experience (Advanced knowledge of ADP and SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact: -
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, White Plains , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...