HR Business Partner
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: White Plains, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire / FTE
The HR Business Partner will support Business Unit leaders and
their teams in the execution and development of HR programs and
initiatives. The business partner must understand their client
group's strategic priorities, the business imperatives, and
customer's business. Proactively consults with clients and
recommends HR strategic solutions to improve critical business
outcomes. Collaborates with HR specialists on the delivery of
strategic initiatives. Serves as consultant and adviser to business
unit leaders in the effective management of their workforce through
implementing performance management, organizational design,
analysis, and implementation; change management, talent
assessments, leadership development and succession planning
- Supports one or more smaller/less complex Business
- Implement and project manage key HR initiatives and programs
within various business units.
- Partner with Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, and Benefits
departments to address trends, organizational changes, and drive
- Consult with managers and staff on employee relations issues,
conduct investigations, and make recommendations in response to
management and staff concerns.
- Provide managers with strategic direction regarding
organizational structure and approaches to leverage staffing and
- Ensure uniform administration of policies and
- Oversee all policy development and compliance. Recommend policy
enhancements that further HR and organizational
- Review and analyze data to identify trends and recommend
solutions to improve the overall health of the organization and
monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of employee
- Lead discussions and train management on various HR-related
- Deliver HR core processes to business units including
performance management, change management, succession planning,
staffing & selection, and salary planning.
- Analyze performance gaps and organizational trends to identify
targeted actions and HR programs that mitigate people related risks
and solve the business problem.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate business and financial acumen.
- Ability to remove and overcome barriers to promote
collaboration between and within HR and the business.
- Leverage relationships throughout the organization to influence
individuals and outcomes.
- Experience partnering with senior business leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate organizational change and
foster linkage between business objectives and human resources
- Ability to create and maintain a positive employee relations
environment throughout complex and changing situations.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate and work effectively at
all levels of the organization, inspiring respect and
- Demonstrated creative and innovative thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Effective listening skills, with flexibility in approach to
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts quickly with win-win
- Capable of managing multiple demands and priorities
- Knowledge of and experience with HR functions, programs and
- Strong knowledge of employment laws such as FMLA, COBRA, ADA,
and other federal and state laws covering discrimination and equal
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years' progressive experience in human
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a human resource generalist
and/or business partner.
- Possesses experience and knowledge in both functional and
strategic aspects of Human Resources in at least 2 of the following
areas: recruitment, organizational design, employee engagement,
leadership development, succession planning, learning and/or
- HR experience in utility/energy/technical environment
- Experience coaching managers in the design and composition of
- Experience developing communication plans for business
- Approximately 10% travel, primarily within NY State.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity - This means a deep commitment
to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We
strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner
with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin,
religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a
certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, White Plains , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!