Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 17, 2022
If you've inquired to HumanEdge in the past, please use the same
email to help shorten the inquiry process. If you've never inquired
or don't remember, you may use any valid email address. Application
Process Upon completing the Application process one of our
representatives will contact you shortly. This initial phone
conversation is an important opportunity for you to get all of your
questions answered and for us to meet your needs as quickly and
effciently as possible. Payroll Specialist
- Ref: 305192
- Type: Direct Hire
- Location: White Plains, NY
- Job Level: Experienced Non-Manager
- Pay: $60000.00 - 65000.00 Opportunity DescriptionHumanEdge has
an immediate need for an experienced Payroll Specialist. This is an
onsite position based in our White Plains Corporate OfficeJob
- Gather and review time sheets weekly for entry including
verifying schedules of employees and accuracy of total hours as
well as resolving any discrepancies appearing on time sheets
thereby minimizing errors.
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and
entering data. Import or manually enter payroll hours as approved
by the client each pay cycle.
- Review timecards in various VMS systems for accuracy and
process changes to employee timecards. Identify, research and
resolve payroll discrepancies within strict time constraints
through independent analysis and evaluation, taking corrective
action to avoid pay issues.
- Responsible for completion of weekly payroll processing.
Working cohesively with agency personnel with regard to payroll
- Answers questions and assists in providing resolution to
employees regarding payroll issues.
- Research, prepare and submit payroll adjustments for
- This position will report and work directly with the Payroll
- Assist with employee onboarding into payroll system as well as
- Assists with employee payment issues and resolves to
completion; could involve communication to program management if
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management and
provide support to the Accounting department -Experience & Skills
- Ambitious, highly motivated candidates with strong customer
service skills, good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and multi-task in a fast
- Strong math, spreadsheet, and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- An ability to maintain extreme confidentiality for employee and
- The ability and desire to grow within the payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Management
Service Providers (MSP) a plus
- Experience with Bullhorn and Business Central a plus
- Five-six years of relevant payroll experience, preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting is preferred
- Staffing Industry experience is a huge plus
Keywords: HumanEdge, White Plains , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!