Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Requisition ID: 793196Store # : 003652 Sunglass HutPosition:
Full-TimeAt Sunglass Hut, we're always in the sun. Youll find a
dynamic space with endless possibilities to grow your career. We
are a culture that wants to see you succeed, develop your customer
expertise and care, and feel supported by people who embrace you.
With us, youll bring warmth into the hearts and souls of our
customers and the world we live in. We believe in the freedom of
self-expression, inclusivity and authenticity, which is why we
bring exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and performance
sunglasses to all.A world leader in the specialty sunglass retail
business with over 3,000 stores worldwide, we believe in the
freedom of self-expression, inclusivity and authenticity, which is
why we bring exclusive styles of high-quality fashion and
performance sunglasses to all.Sunglass Hut is part of
EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and
distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.GENERAL
FUNCTIONThe Store Manager is an on-the-floor leader, not only
performing all store functions, but also acting as a guide and role
model for the team. Coaches, develops and inspires the team so that
everyone working in the store serves as a true ambassador for
Sunglass Hut.The Store Manager creats an environment where everyone
delivers great service through The Sunglass Hut Experience. The
Store Managers leadership, energy and willingness to make quick
decisions inspires every store Associate to deliver The Sunglass
Hut Experience that translates into sales.MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Utilizes The Sunglass Hut Experience tools to consistently
deliver sales plan and company objectives.
- Develops the stores strategic plan to achieve financial
- Drives sales by continually identifying opportunities to
achieve both personal and store goals.
- Leads by example by coaching, developing, mentoring and
inspiring the team to enhance store performance.
- People work for people uses this philosophy to grow careers,
encourage teamwork and retain talent through a development-focused
- Networks, recruits, hires to staffing needs, and trains using
the onboarding tools provided as part of The Sunglass Hut
- Inspires team growth through individual development plans.
- Creates an inspirational and motivating work environment that
reflects the integrity of the brand.
- Creates an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION within the store team that
translates into sales and ensures every Associate consistently
delivers The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Spends an average of 100% of time present on the sales
- Continually coaches and develops the team to ensure consistent
and absolute execution of The Sunglass Hut Experience.
- Develops customer relationships through interaction and
- Acts as an ambassador for the Sunglass Hut brand.
- Builds the Sunglass Hut brand by consistently executing the
- Stays adept at knowing the product and staying curious on new
merchandise and fashion trends.
- Motivates, coaches, and inspires thei team and ensures they are
the best possible brand ambassadors.
- Ensures impeccable execution of operational policies and
procedures, and maintains brand standards.
- Continually coaches and develops to ensure retail
- Communicates information regarding promotions, contests, and
incentives to the team.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous leadership experience of 2+ years
- Demonstrated expertise in every aspect of store operations
- Ability to use critical thinking to deliver absolute execution
of the operational components of the storePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Customer service and/or retail experiencePay Range: $48,195 -
$77,558Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including
geography, experience, qualifications, skills, and local minimum
wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a
competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a
first-class total rewards package including health benefits, PTO,
401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear
discounts.Upon request and consistent with applicable laws,
Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring
process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the
Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to
provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up
in a timely manner). EssilorLuxottica is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and provides opportunities for all qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship,
ancestry, veteran or military status. Native Americans receive
preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Keywords: EssilorLuxottica, White Plains , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!