Assistant Store Manager, Full Time - White Plains, NY
Company: Retail Brand Alliance, Inc
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Assistant Store Manager, Full Time - White Plains,
TimeLocation:White Plains, NY (The Westchester)Department:Assistant
Store ManagerCategory:Field- Store Leadership-
RetailSalary:Commensurate With ExperienceBenefits:Full
BenefitsApply To This JobReturn To ListJob DescriptionFounded in
1818 as a gentlemans furnishings and haberdashery shop, Brooks
Brothers is Americas oldest clothier. For more than 202 years, the
brand has defined the standard of dress in America and has evolved
into a global lifestyle brand offering complete apparel and
accessories collections for men, women and children. Brooks
Brothers products are world renowned for innovation, quality,
timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest clothing
retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term
relationships with both our Customers and our Associates.We are
seeking a Full Time Assistant Store Manager for our location at The
WestchesterThe Assistant Store Manager is a consistent top
performer who assists the Store Manager with the day to day
operations of a store. The Supervisor is a role model exemplifying
the Companys core values and strongly influencing the Store Team
through proven selling, clienteling and merchandising/visual
skills.Responsibilities of theAssistant Store Manager include but
are not limited to:
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink
and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store
Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and
innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of
fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in
order to maximize sales .Skills/Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering
outstanding customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently
ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong operational skills
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience,
preferably in luxury or designer apparel.Brooks Brothers offers
competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work
environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and
the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our
organization. We invite you to submit your resume for immediate
consideration.Best Regards,The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks
BrothersWe are an equal opportunity employer.We are committed to a
healthy and safe workplace for all.Apply To This Job
Keywords: Retail Brand Alliance, Inc, White Plains , Assistant Store Manager, Full Time - White Plains, NY, Hospitality & Tourism , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!