Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Westchester Hills Golf Club is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity ofBanquet Server. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by
Key Responsibilities of the Banquet Server:
- Prepares function site andassures meeting room is set according
- Serves food and beverage items to guests based on established
- Sets dining tables, buffets, and other service areas as
according to Banquet Event Order or as directed.
- Communicates guest requests and concerns to the department
- Helps to maintain a clean banquet or catering kitchen, coolers,
- Assists in inventory control and monitoring waste in the
banquet or catering area.
- Ensures the guests are provided with excellent customer service
by anticipating their needs before they arise.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Banquet Server:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one
to three months of banquet setting and service experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to meet state age
requirements to serve alcohol.
- Demonstrates good energy and motivation.
- Knowledge of banquet set up.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Keywords: Troon, White Plains , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!