Retail Assistant Store Manager, Fabletics (The Westchester - White Plains, NY)
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Fabletics is seeking a passionate and driven Assistant Store
Manager for our Fabletics Retail Store at The Westchester in White
How Do You Fit In?
As the Assistant Store Manager you would be responsible for
supporting the Store Manager and partner with a peer Supervisor in
sales and operations for a best in class retail store environment.
Using cutting edge technology, you will enable our Customers to
shop seamlessly between our website and retail stores. Working
alongside the Store Manager, another store supervisor, and a team
of highly personable associates to help our Customers Live their
Passion. The right candidate would be a self-motivated, highly
energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public. You
will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively
working together to achieve aggressive goals, and meet timelines to
drive the business forward.
This position will report to the Store Manager.
- Embody our culture and values through a high degree of
self-accountability acting as a model for all team members both
internally or externally.
- Support the Store Manager and peer Supervisor in training store
Associates and preparing them to actively engage our Customers in
new and meaningful ways.
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store
environment ranging from store events & promotions to community
- Support and manage the store's daily activities and ensure they
are in alignment with Company and Store goals.
- Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to
increase overall Customer experience.
- Maintain store merchandising guidelines that make the store
easy to shop and adds value to the Customer's purchase journey
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback from all
levels of the organization to continuously improve the
- Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives as
it relates to Performance, Productivity, Efficiency, and Quality
- Serve as a resource for general product knowledge to all
customers and team members.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain all safety and security standards and identify,
communicate potential issues.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30
- 1-year minimum of work experience within a retail environment.
Prior retail management experience, a plus.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as
Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition
and other healthy activities.
- Ability to socially interact with Customers, Employees and
Business Partners inside and outside of the store environment.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the
ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a high degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity, including
the ability to take initiative when an opportunity provides
- Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator with an innate ability to
bring the best out in others.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing,
reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching and climbing
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority,
female, protected veteran, disability)
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services
provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands
in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab,
ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology,
data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer
service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow-across
product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to
data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is
powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables
the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value,
and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
Fabletics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit,
employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race,
national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and
other protected status as required by applicable. At Fabletics,
Inc., we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on
diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We
are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of
individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive
space for all. Fabletics, Inc. will continue to champion a
workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications
Keywords: Fabletics, White Plains , Retail Assistant Store Manager, Fabletics (The Westchester - White Plains, NY), Hospitality & Tourism , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!