Urgent Care Physician - Full Time - No Call/No Overnights!
Company: Westmed Medical Group
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Urgent Care opening in White Plains, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Westmed Medical Group is currently hiring full-time board-certified physicians (Family Medicine preferred) to join the Urgent Care team. The strength of our team and patient care lies within our people, and we are seeking top talent for the walk-in Urgent Care Centers to provide immediate care to patients of all ages for non life-threatening conditions and illnesses. We offer an excellent, competitive compensation and benefits package, plus:
- Excellent work/life balance - NO call, NO overnight shifts
- Ability to earn extra revenue if available for extra per diem shifts
- Shareholder track to RVU modelWith Urgent Care locations in White Plains, Rye, Yonkers, and New Rochelle, New York and Greenwich, Connecticut, we offer patients high quality, efficient and integrated care with no appointment needed. Patients also benefit from advanced laboratory and imaging capabilities directly on-site. Our advanced Urgent Care team not only diagnoses and treats minor illnesses and injuries, but often more complicated concerns. Our team aims to keep patients safe, out of the hospital if a non-emergency, and provide access to follow-up with a Westmed primary physician or specialist for continuity of care. Common conditions treated include but are not limited to common cold & flu, lacerations, immunizations, minor cuts/scrapes/burns, pre-operative or pre-employment physicals, dehydration, fever, asthma, bronchitis, insect/animal bites, and much more.Our urgent care is an Accredited Urgent Care Center, the highest level of recognition from the Urgent Care Association of America. The accreditation highlights how our facilities exceed the highest levels of operational criteria in a number of areas including scope of care, quality and patient safety. Our Urgent Care locations are open Monday to Friday 8am-9pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm.Required Qualifications:
- Medical Degree
- Active Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy (M.D. or D.O.) license in the state of New York or Connecticut as required
- Board Certification
- Active DEA license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Ability to work collaboratively within a clinical team
- Demonstrated professional competence and integrity and ethical conduct of practice
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and effective conflict resolution skills
- Patient focused and committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care and service to all patients
- Demonstrated commitment to WMG mission, vision and values
- Strong computer skills and EMR knowledge Apply today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Westmed Medical Group, White Plains , Urgent Care Physician - Full Time - No Call/No Overnights!, Healthcare , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!