Hospitalist in NY - Hospitalist Physician Lead in Highly Desired Westchester, NY Suburb
Location: White Plains
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Hospitalist opening in White Plains, New York. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Premier multi-specialty group in Westchester, NY seeks a Leader of the Hospitalist team. This established, 9 physician hospitalist team is responsible for rounding and admissions of the MSG's patients. Leader will hold a clinical role at one facility but will have oversight of Hospitalists at a second facility. Schedule is 7 on 7 off with mostly 9 hour shifts, but one longer shift per week. There is no ICU responsibility. Experience is necessary for this lead role. If you are interested in this opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Lisa Goldstein at , and send CV to to be considered.
- Physician owned private group seeking an experienced Hospitalist leader
- Extremely well-trained group seeking a top-trained counterpart with good leadership skills
- Seven on seven off schedule - shift lengths vary
- No procedures are necessary and their are sub-specialists available
- Leader will have a clinical role at one hospital and a supervisory at two facilities
- Will oversee 10 providers total
- Seeking a physician that already has NY license and can start quickly
- Fantastic Westchester location about 45 minutes to NYC!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, White Plains , Hospitalist in NY - Hospitalist Physician Lead in Highly Desired Westchester, NY Suburb, Healthcare , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!