Nurse Manager RN Rehab Unit - Great Pay
Company: Northern Riverview Center
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is seeking a full-time
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for our skilled nursing
facility. The ideal candidate will have prior management experience
in a Skilled Nursing setting.
$3,000 Sign-on BONUS!!!!!!
Now Hiring Straight to the Union!
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and
assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to
Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills LOCATION:
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing
and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview
Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive
short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services,
not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable
location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you
improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Keywords: Northern Riverview Center, White Plains , Nurse Manager RN Rehab Unit - Great Pay, Healthcare , Congers, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!