Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member- Night Shift
Company: Martine Center
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member Martine Center is seeking a
full time Registered Nurse (RN) Team Members to work the night
shift (12AM-8AM) for our skilled nursing facility in White Plains,
NY. Apply today and join the team! DUTIES:
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident &
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control
policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies &
standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker. LOCATION: White Plains,
NY SMR5378 ABOUT US: Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and
skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and
nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her
individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we
offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a
comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability,
innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Keywords: Martine Center, White Plains , Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member- Night Shift, Healthcare , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...