Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Martine Center
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Martine Center - Certified Nursing Assistants- CNA
Martine Center -is actively seeking CNA Team Members for our
skilled nursing facility in White Plains, NY
Come and join our team!
- Observing residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a resident's personal hygiene, including bed
bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid
- Feeding residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds and -keeping the residents' space clean and
- Transporting residents within the facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining confidentiality of all resident and -facility
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current NYS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing
environment allows each resident to maintain his or her
individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we
offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a
comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability,
innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. SMR5378
Keywords: Martine Center, White Plains , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!