Supervisor - Hospital Admissions/Patient Access
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Job DescriptionLeading Westchester hospital has two openings for
an Admissions Supervisor in both their Emergency Department and the
- Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Patient Access team
and able to assist with the team's work as needed.
- Responsible for the oversight of the Patient Access team and
assuring staff is adhering to all hospital policies and
- Implement front-end policies and best practices as it relates
to registration processes.
- Supervises staff workflow and performance.
- Provide direction and leadership to staff.
- Assure staff productivity, quality and customer service are
monitored and meet the departmental standards.
- Collaborate with department manager and multiple departments
throughout the health system.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years in Patient Access within an acute care
- Knowledge of hospital billing and reimbursement of insurance as
well as third-party billing.
- Leadership experience preferred.Salary $55,000 - $65,000Please
email resume to:Joshua AlbuckerSenior Vice President NOOR Staffing
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, White Plains , Supervisor - Hospital Admissions/Patient Access, Healthcare , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!