Dialysis Nurse Educator (RN) - $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Overview An $15,000 Sign On Bonus Is Available. - -Did you know
that some of the industry's most talented and caring registered
nurses are at DCI? - Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the
lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis
providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are
pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by
helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.Our
mission is "the care of the patient is our reason for existence."
What's yours?The Dialysis Nurse Educator (RN) provides initial and
ongoing training and education for facility staff.
- Provide classroom training for patient care staff who do not
have previous dialysis experience.
- Verify new staff competencies before they are independently
assigned new tasks.
- Oversee preceptor program and report progress.
- Provide training to all staff for any new policy and procedures
used in the clinic.
- After a state or federal survey, provide training for any
deficiencies identified during the survey.
- Ensure new hires complete education module training within 30
days of hire.
- Ensure annual compliance for education modules assigned to
staff are completed on time. -
- Provide annual competency testing of all patient care staff,
and if needed, provide additional training to any staff who does
not meet the requirements.
- Annually, perform audits for all assigned clinics for medical
records, infection control, and a regulatory audit and develop a
corrective plan for any deficiencies.
- Ensure any non-certified PCTs test for certification within 12
months of hire. -If any driving responsibilities are assigned,
employee is required to maintain a valid driver's license with -a
clean driving record. Job Requirements:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program (BSN, AA,
- One year dialysis experience required.
- Current state Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR/AED certification.NY COVID Vaccine Requirement: The
State of New York is implementing a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination
policy for all healthcare workers. - -DCI is a federal contractor
and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. - If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at - -or 615-327-3061. Once a request has
been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs
and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to
providing such accommodations where possible.For more information
about equal opportunity please see: -;;; and.
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., White Plains , Dialysis Nurse Educator (RN) - $15,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!