Integrated Marketing Manager
Company: Danone North America
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 11, 2019
Have you heard of Danone North America*
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that
nourish people s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone
acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America
with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are
committed to redefining success in business as the largest
Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are
passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive
impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone.
Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia,
Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega,
Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good,
Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Dairy Free, Yo
Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North
America because they can find both professional & personal
fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren t too
shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26
weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
The Integrated Marketing Manager serves as a strategic guide for
the Brand team, stewarding the development of holistic
communications assets and plans that are built to deliver a balance
of broad reach and precision targeting, integrated across a wide
array of media vehicles, to drive human connections with consumers
when and where they're most receptive. This position establishes
the overall integrated marketing vision for the brand, drives
understanding and application of brand building fundamentals, and
oversees the development of relationship marketing. This position
is also responsible for the overall coaching and development of
their integrated marketing team, managing career paths and training
for Associate Managers and Specialists. This individual must have
knowledge of multiple digital/social marketing tactics across
multiple communication channels (or relationship platforms), must
have a passion for social media, content, social culture and the
* Works with a variety of agency partners (creative, influencer,
CRM, promotions, media) to develop IM plans and creative
tactics/executions that meet Brand's marketing objectives and
aligns with brand positioning and creative campaign. Connects the
dots across integrated marketing channels to ensure they create a
cohesive brand marketing plan.
* Develops Annual/Quarterly Integrated Marketing Strategy in
partnership with brand
* Oversees the development of annual Integrated Marketing plans and
oversees integration for specific programs/initiatives (culture
hacking activations) and coaches the Assoc. Manager on their
ownership of the Integrated Marketing planning component of any
* Leads integration of Brand across multiple product
* Keeps closely connected with the Media Connections and Strategy &
Insights team through integrated plan and campaign development
* Takes an ecosystem wide approach to campaign content, partnering
with lead creative agency and internal content team. Stays abreast
of competitive developments, trends and best practices in creative
* Maintains a deep understanding of channels and tactics across
consumer engagement and integrated marketing landscape - media,
sponsorship, PR, traffic, creative services, packaging, digital
marketing, insights and research, analytics, shopper marketing,
Brand Building Steward
* Leads Agency Relations (with Brand) building cross functional
relationships to foster trust and transparency. Works with CE
Director to assess agency relationships and processes.
* Supports the deployment of processes and training by Brand
Academy and oversees adherence by Brand/ Integrated Marketing (i.e.
brief writing, creative evaluation, and creative development
* Collaborates with other members of the Brand Elevation team,
specifically internal Studio team, Strategy and design managers to
ensure brand equity consistency
* Shepherds of brand building best practices and coaches Assoc.
Manager in developing capabilities in briefs, production, creative
reviews, and media plans.
* Serves as primary point of contact for Brand Directors
* Actively participates in brand foundations development, and
briefing process, and acts as brand steward in campaign development
and production process.
* Develops a RMM approach for the BU and serves as the evangelists
for the RMM culture, inclusive of the 4C's
(Catch-Connect-Close-Continue) model. Ensures the team is
leveraging the RMM and 4C's in planning and presentations.
* Oversees the development of the Channel Strategy inclusive of all
Consumer Promotions and Social/Digital tactics & programs. Coach
Assoc. Manager in owning the development for RMM approach, ensure
strategy aligns with overall business goals.
* Oversees the development of various social and digital marketing
tactics, such as: Influencer/Blogger programs, social content
development, Website updates, email marketing strategy &
* Sets the goals and KPIs per campaign initiative and ensures
regular reporting and optimization based on results.
* Stays up-to-date on marketing trends, emerging platforms and
capabilities, constantly mining for opportunities to build our
brands, improve brand personality, engagement and growth across all
* Overall ownership and perspective of CE budget as it fits in to
total Brand Marketing budget with working knowledge of brand
financial goals. Works with Specialists to adjust plans as budget
targets change throughout the year.
* B.A. or equivalent.
* Strong understanding of Marketing Strategy and Consumer-centric
Marketing frameworks preferred
* Minimum 5-7 years in Integrated Marketing- on either agency or
client-side - or Brand Marketing role
* Experience working with Brand leaders to develop integrated
marketing plans that meet Brand objectives
* Experience working with internal and/or external creative teams
to produce holistic brand assets that can be leveraged across
* Experience with paid media, website and CRM strategy. Experience
creating content and analyzing/reporting-out results, leading paid
search and social campaign, leading influencer/blogger/loyalty
* Knowledge of consumer promotions tactics and vendors
* Ability to proactively and collaboratively work with others in a
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Strong ability to manage Department budgets and strong
understanding of Finance/Accounting process (i.e. Month end close,
* Strong organizational and project management skills and ability
to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced
environment. Flexibility to deal with changes and pressure.
* Friendly disposition and positive attitude.
* Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of
Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White
Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status,
genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Equity, Marketing Manager, Manager,
Keywords: Danone North America, White Plains , Integrated Marketing Manager, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!