Service Delivery Manager
Company: Berlitz Corporation
Location: White Plains
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Service Delivery Manager
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Assure maximum satisfaction of our customers by managing their
expectations in order to achieve their learning objective. Ensure
we deliver a premium brand experience in order to create
long-staying, loyal customers.
*This is a salaried role, plus bonus based on monthly results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of Berlitz services to
customers to maximize lesson delivery and re-enrollment.
* Manage operation and monitor KPIs including Total Revenue, ARPL,
EBITA, lesson volume and operational costs; present any reports
related to results as applicable.
* Re-enrollment management: work from the first lesson to ensure
customers reach their goal or reenroll until they do. We do this by
consistently exceeding expectations in lesson quality and
* Ensure the proper staffing of programs. Work in conjunction with
Centralized Recruiting Team and Academic Specialist to maintain
instructor capacity and fulfillment of programs
* Support all programs by analyzing students needs, identifying
appropriate materials and coordinate with academic specialist and
Quality Assurance in creating specialized curricula as required
* Manage instructor availability. Support local scheduling
functions: post schedule daily / making necessary adjustment;
Coordinate as needed substitutions for instructors in cases of
illness, inability to travel or planned vacations.
* Manage all processes in-center including materials, payments,
adhering to corporate policies and procedures, LCMS data and GL
* Support local group management including new group formation and
* Effectively communicate student objectives to LC
staff/instructors as needed.
* Manage collections and receivables including monthly receivables
* Ensure programs are being scheduled throughout based on
contracted lessons for all students
* Achieve lesson plan by driving lessons per day, week, month
* Ensure optimal Learning Center appearance.
Acquisition Walk-in and Phone Sales
* Manage and process any walk-in and phone inquiry sales interviews
when there is no in-center Enrollment Advisor, including from
initial inquiry through enrollment.
* Work in collaboration with the Strategic Account Executive and LC
Enrollment Advisor and/or Call Center to support local sales
activities and projects.
* Identify and redirect corporate opportunities to designated
Strategic Account Executive and LC Enrollment Advisor and/or Call
Center, such as referral opportunities from existing customer
* Support local and national marketing initiatives, product
launches and promotional campaigns.
* Foster relationships in the community in order to raise brand
awareness and increase sales opportunities.
* Maintain positive customer relations and ensure maximum customer
* Manage the Customer for Life initiatives, from the counseling
session to the re-enrollment interview.
* Ensure that customer s progress is on track and oversee
* Motivate students to complete their programs and re-enroll.
* Resolve service issues when presented by student.
* Maintain regular contact with alumni.
* Work to achieve customer satisfaction targets for both survey
completion and program quality ratings.
* Work in conjunction with centralized recruiting team to track and
manage instructor staffing levels
* Responsible for handling what is needed to be done in the
on-boarding process at the local level, which includes verification
of documents and new hire paperwork
* Follow-up with academic specialist on regular basis to ensure
that each instructor s development plan is on track and set of
lesson observations are completed
Reports to: District Manager
Ability to travel within the district as needed
College degree or equivalent experience
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Sales experience strongly preferred
* Successfully complete all Berlitz Sales and Operations modules as
agreed with the Learning and Development
* Be able to take initiative and work independently
* Be flexible in working hours
* Be fluent in English (proficient in spoken and written English).
A second language is desirable.
* Proficiency in Internet and Microsoft applications (Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Berlitz enables people to communicate with confidence in a global
environment in order to achieve their goals in life.
As the world s premier provider of language training and
intercultural services, with a footprint in more than 70 countries,
we offer premium and effective language training for kids, teens,
and adults, as well as language, intercultural and business
solutions for corporate clients. Our distinctive training methods,
instructor-led learning approach, and flexible, multi-platform
delivery, together enhance learners motivation and self-confidence
necessary for successful communication on a global stage.
For over a century, our drive for innovation has led us to build a
comprehensive portfolio enabling our clients to communicate with
confidence. Founded in 1878, Berlitz is headquartered in Princeton,
New Jersey. For more information on programs and services please
At Berlitz, we believe in providing with the most competitive
benefits available, so we offer the following benefits for our
regular full-time employees:
* Life Insurance
* Employee Assistance Plan
* Credit Union (McGraw-Hill)
* Discounted Berlitz Language Lessons
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefits TransitChek
* Medical and Prescription Drugs/ Dental / Vision
* Flexible Spending Account - Medical and Dependent
* Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, Personal, and Sick
* 401K - Employer matches 50% of employee's first 10% of deferred
contribution, upon meeting eligibility requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties
and responsibilities and requirements.
Berlitz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Berlitz Corporation, White Plains , Service Delivery Manager, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!