Account Manager Lead - Employee Benefits - Req. 6696
Company: Alliant Insurance Services
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 7, 2019
ALLIANT INSURANCE SERVICES CAREERS
ACCOUNT MANAGER LEAD - EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Employee Benefits White Plains, New York
With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for providing customer service and overall service of assigned customers and/or policies on existing self funding, Public Entity and large market accounts. Supports producer in soliciting of new business and other producer-led new business efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Fosters and manages overall relationship with clients ensuring retention of self funding, Public Entity and large market book of business and high satisfaction;
* Reviews client team s RFPs;
* Selects markets for solicitation;
* Analyzes market proposals for verification of benefits, premiums, and competitiveness;
* Reviews coverage contracts for accuracy of policy provisions;
* Meets with clients for pre-renewal strategy, proposal delivery and explanation;
* Conducts client open enrollment meetings and answers questions regarding benefit coverage;
* Negotiates with markets for benefits premium concessions;
* Ensures that client team handles client benefit inquiries and manages team to effectively service clients; Resolves escalated service issues;
* Manages new carrier and plan implementations for book of business;
* Ensures team prepares claims experience and utilization reports and reviews for accuracy;
* Reacts, processes, and follows up on new business;
* Meets with clients as needed or directed by producer and/or Benefits Consultant;
* Engages in optimal and appropriate usage of applicable agency management systems;
* Collection of fees, reconciliation and resolution of any outstanding balances within 60 days of invoicing date;
* Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Mid to Large client market experience
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
8 - 10 years related work experience
Valid insurance license
Must continue to meet Continuing Education requirements for license renewal
Encouraged to complete Career Path requirements as communicated by supervisor
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Excellent customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
Superior leadership, problem solving and time management skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Proficient in Agency Management System
Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the Submit Resume button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email
Apply Back to Current Openings
Powered by Jobvite
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Alliant Insurance Services, White Plains , Account Manager Lead - Employee Benefits - Req. 6696, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!