Campaign Fundraising Manager- Visionaries of the Year- Delaware
Company: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Posted on: February 9, 2024
How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a
living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS,
employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of
our regions, are an accountant at the national office or a
specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on
making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's
disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients
and their families. Join us and give new meaning to the word,
Summary: As part of a mission centric, locally delivered and
nationally powered organization this role is accountable for
building relationships with fundraising volunteers while
implementing innovative peer to peer fundraising products to exceed
revenue goals for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) mission,
within a designated market area. Relentlessly pursuing cancer
As a valued member of LLS, you are eligible for a comprehensive
benefits package. Our offerings include medical, dental, and vision
insurance; life insurance; flexible spending accounts; a 403b
retirement plan along with generous paid time off. In addition, we
observe federal paid holidays throughout the year, and offer a
wellness program and an employee assistance program.
While employees may be permitted to work remotely, travel to the
assigned office, HUB or Satellite Offices may be required as
determined by the employee's manager and the employee's People
Reports to: Campaign Development Director
Supervises: May supervise Campaign Development Specialist
Leads: May manage volunteers, committees
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mission Integration
- Partner with Education, Services and Health Research department
to effectively communicate the LLS overall mission, programs,
resources, and priorities.
- Responsible for organizing mission centered, local donor
cultivation events and prospecting high-impact donors for national
- Fundraising & Relationship Building
- Drive high-impact peer to peer fundraising to achieve overall
- Provide input into the development of a strategic plan for the
peer to peer fundraising products, including revenue, budget, goals
- Execute innovative strategic plan developed annually and
revised periodically to ensure team exceeds all revenue
- Collaborate with local relationship team and national shared
service partners throughout LLS.
- Volunteer Management
- Responsible for the recruitment and cultivation of high-level
- Responsible for recruiting fundraising volunteers who
participate in peer-to-peer fundraising products resulting in
revenue growth and achievement of goals.
- Identify and network with constituents and key donors to engage
their support of LLS fundraising products.
- Develop recruitment plans and actively secure new partners
through independent research, prospecting and volunteer
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS mission and programs to
promote Organizational initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Collaborate with Mission Team ensuring success of patient
access, education, public policy, advocacy and research
- Able to supervise groups of volunteers
- Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media &
emerging online channels
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs
in comparable organizations
- May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15
pounds for various events.
- Travel within designated area.
- Required to work some evenings or weekends.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be
construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of employees. Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
LLS is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion in its workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender
status), sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, race, color, creed,
national origin/ancestry, citizenship, religion, genetic
predisposition or information, physical or veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. LLS seeks such skilled and
qualified individuals to share our mission and where they will join
a cohort of others who have chosen to call LLS home. LLS complies
with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and
harassment in the workplace, and is committed to maintaining a
diverse and inclusive environment supportive of all of our
employees and the communities we serve.
Keywords: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, White Plains , Campaign Fundraising Manager- Visionaries of the Year- Delaware, Executive , Rye, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!