Pediatric Intensivist - Medical Director
Company: Pediatrix Medical Group
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Requisition ID: 9Location: US-NY-ValhallaSpecialty: Physician -
Pediatric IntensivistPosition Type: Full TimeHR Rep / Recruiter:
Sharifa GrossmanContact: Overview Practice Medical Director
Opportunity in one of New York's Best Places to Live!
Responsibilities We have an exciting opportunity for a Program
Medical Director to contribute to the care of medically complex
children with chronic medical needs. Lead our team of dedicated
Pediatric Hospitalists and Nurse Practitioners at Blythedale
Children's Hospital in Valhalla, New York.
- Monday through Friday daytime schedule, working with long-term
and medically complex neonatal and pediatric patients
- Coordinating clinical care with a multidisciplinary team that
includes neonatal Telehealth support and pediatric subspecialty
support from renown Children's Hospitals in New York.
- 96-bed inpatient unit and 24-bed long term care unit
- Involved in research activities and collaborates with
educational institutions to advance medical knowledge and improve
- Lead coordination of care and outreach activities with
affiliated children's hospitals.
- Subspecialists include Psychiatry, Pulmonary, Gastroenterology,
Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Orthopedics, ENT, and Physiatry.
About Blythedale Children's Hospital:
- Established in 1891, New York State's only specialty hospital,
and one of only 14 in the United States.
- Thought leader in academic pediatric and policy circles.
- Dedicated to providing comprehensive care to children with
complex medical conditions.
- Regional reputation for excellence in caring for infants,
children, and adolescents. About the Area Valhalla, New York offers
a charming suburban lifestyle, embraced by lush greenery and a
welcoming community. Residents enjoy a serene environment with
access to beautiful parks, hiking trails, and scenic spots like
Kensico Dam Plaza. The village's proximity to White Plains and New
York City allows for easy commuting and endless entertainment
options. Valhalla's excellent schools, diverse dining, and cultural
attractions make it an ideal place to raise a family. With a blend
of tranquility and convenience, Valhalla is a haven for those
seeking a peaceful yet vibrant life. Qualifications
- Board Certified Pediatrics
- Board Certified Pediatric Critical Care
- Prior leadership experience preferred but not required
- A commitment to clinical excellence and working
collaboratively; excellent communication, analytical, and
problem-solving skills Benefits and Compensation Our clinicians
enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations
offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Compensation Range: $370,000 - $435,000 per year based on years of
experience Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount
- 401k with company match
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Part Time Regular employee
classifications also receive this benefit Available to part-time
regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over About Us
Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading
provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are
committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically
excellent services to women, babies and children across the
continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based
practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine
and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric
subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care
clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered
by significant investments in research, education,
quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led
company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and
today provides its highly specialized and often critical care
services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other
clinicians in 37 states. Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job
scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job
postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: .
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Pediatrix Medical Group, White Plains , Pediatric Intensivist - Medical Director, Executive , Valhalla, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!