Managing Director - Anti-Fraud Operations
Company: Madison-Davis, LLC
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Office Status: Hybrid (4-5 days in office per week)
- Identifies and influences strategic direction to increase
efficiency, effectiveness, accuracy, and timeliness across BCDAD
Anti-Fraud department core activities to deliver strong partnership
and customer experience and ensure integrated into overall business
- Develops long term Anti-Fraud Risk Program strategies assessing
both internal needs and industry trends to deliver best-in-class
- Manages complex anti-fraud risk projects to ensure risks are
appropriately mitigated and regulations adhered to and acts as
subject matter expert on relevant regulations and
- Monitors industry and legislative developments and continuously
updates programs to ensure they are competitive and
- Monitors and advises on management of risk requirements within
the defined risk appetite. Including monitoring of Anti-Fraud
transaction processing team and application.
- Ensures monitoring rules are regularly review and updated,
adjust rule parameters according to analysis results and puts
forward system modification requirements to the respective staff,
and ensuring testing is complete.
- Ensures Data Model document are updated frequently to ensure
system is fine-tuned and meeting screening requirements in
accordance with RMDAD.
- Ensure dedicated staff assigned to real-time monitoring of
fraud alerts get all proper closure and proper alert disposal
comments are assigned to alerts, alerts are confirmed with
customers, avoid fraud losses, and ensure that follow-up actions
Keywords: Madison-Davis, LLC, White Plains , Managing Director - Anti-Fraud Operations, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...