Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Our Company: -Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B), is a multi-strategy, real estate
alternative asset management company comprised of two rapidly
verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental. - Launched in
Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC, is among the
active developers, builders, and managers and has been on the
Council's (NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years.
Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals,
families who prefer to rent over home ownership the opportunity to
exceptional neighborhoods with great amenities. For additional
information, please visit Quarterra.com.
Summary of Position: The Community Manager understands and
implements the Company's strategies related to property management
by leading and supervising Associates at the apartment community as
they implement the policies, procedures, and practices that enable
the community to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and
achieve above-market operational performance objectives. They
perform various tasks associated with maintenance and
leasing/marketing while demonstrating the highest level of
residential service with a goal to exceed expectations. Principal
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, direct and supervise Associates within the community,
ensuring they have the tools for success.
- Participate with hiring, training, coaching, and evaluating
- Provide clear and concise instructions for effective management
of on-site Associates.
- Develop an integral team that effectively sells the quality and
professionalism of our Company.
- Conduct informative staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate submission of
timesheets for the team.
- Ensure that the appearance and physical aspects of the
community meets the Company and residents established standards
through routine site and safety inspections and communicates
concerns and requests for capital to provide for the physical
upkeep of the community.
- Complete regular community inspections of common areas,
amenities, models, and vacant apartment homes and complete the
community inspection report.
- Respond promptly to Associate/resident/guest needs and
- Promote client satisfaction and retention through timely
reporting and on-going communication about the performance of the
- Ensure that Associates are implementing resident retention and
- Process and approve payment of invoices pertaining to
maintenance and operations of the community on a timely basis.
- Complete and review various daily, weekly, and monthly reports
by making operating recommendations in a timely and accurate
- Monitor Budget Control Log and reports variances.
- Report and offer recommendations for community capital
improvements or repairs, the development of job specifications, bid
acquisitions, and contract developments and negotiations.
- Review all renewals and prepare budget increase recommendations
according to the operating budget and market conditions that could
affect profitability of the community.
- Prepare and adhere to the guidelines of the community operating
budget and advise ways to maximize income and minimize
- Supervise and ensure collection of all rent and other community
- Support the overall marketing/leasing efforts and offer input
and suggestions regarding promotions, advertisements, and
- Supervise the planning and implementation of, and attends and
monitors, various community recreational and social
- Understand and comply with state landlord-tenant law, Fair
Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting
Act, and other laws and regulations governing multifamily housing
- Monitor the maintenance activities to ensure resident requests
and preventative maintenance programs are being performed according
to Company standards.
- Practice proper safety techniques in accordance with Company,
community, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by
immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment
malfunctions, associate/guest/resident injuries or accidents, or
other safety issues to appropriate individuals.
- Ability to keep sensitive information highly confidential at
all times.General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to
be $100,000 annually, subject to adjustment based of
business-related factors including employee qualifications and
- This position will be eligible for company benefits in
accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total reward
package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a
broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement
Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time
off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are
pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and
long-term disability insurance.
- This information -is intended to be a general overview and may
be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is
- Bachelor's degree in business is preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience in property management,
including sales/multifamily leasing and supervisory
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate
effectively to comprehend and complete legal, financial, and human
- Proficient with computerized financial and word processing
- Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary to add,
subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions,
and calculate percentages in order to complete, understand and
interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting
- Proficiency in managing multiple priorities simultaneously,
meeting deadlines, and working with minimal direction or
supervision. Physical Requirements:This is primarily a sedentary
office position which requires the Community Manager to have the
ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop,
reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is
necessary. -#SK #LI-SK #LI-PMT
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the Associate. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself
on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental
disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related
condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by
applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group
believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical
to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Keywords: Quarterra, White Plains , Community Manager, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...