Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Company: Martine Center
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 12, 2023
Registered Nurse Unit Manager Martine Center is actively seeking
a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager for our skilled nursing
facility in White Plains, NY. $3,000 Sign on Bonus DUTIES:
- Completes Resident care requirements by scheduling and
assigning nurses and staff
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing support to
Residents and families.
- Provides information to Residents and health care team.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Maintains documentation of Resident care services.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold valid NYS RN License
- LTC Experience Required
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills LOCATION: White Plains, NY ABOUT
US: Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing
facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing
environment allows each resident to maintain his or her
individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest
quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each
resident's dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we
offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a
comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability,
innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care Consortium. SMR5378
Keywords: Martine Center, White Plains , Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...