Sr./Associate Brand Manager, SDDF Plant Based Yogurt (PBY)
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Sr./Associate Brand Manager, SDDF Plant Based Yogurt (PBY)The
Sr./Associate Brand Manager, SDDF Plant Based Yogurt (PBY) helps to
drive growth of the SoDelicious Dairy-Free (SDDF) PBY business by
defining and creating PBY marketing plans. This role includes
management of high impact projects as well as the day-to-day
business activity for the SDDF PBY base business (sales performance
tracking and reporting, Demand Planning/ GPS Forecasting, P&L
ownership). The PBY team, which includes Silk and So Delicious,
represents a fast-growing, high priority business for Danone within
a dynamic category.This person should possess the passion to build
a brand with a positive impact on the planet and people, bringing
relentless persistence to create new ideas / breakthrough thinking
in collaboration with their Masterbrand partners, brand manager and
cross-functional team.This position is hybrid and can be based in
either the White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO
areas.Responsibilities will include:
- Partner with Brand team and key cross-functional stakeholders
to manage SDDF PBY media campaigns and Integrated marketing
execution, tracking, reporting and optimization.
- Leadership of critical portfolio management projects with
cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to line
extensions, packaging updates, and minor renovations.
- Serve as the voice of the SDDF PBY business by leading data
analytics and reporting efforts; performing consumer, customer, and
competitive analysis; monitoring key performance metrics; and
managing ad-hoc requests.
- Responsible for P&L oversight, forecasting and GPS/demand
planning with guidance from Brand Manager.
- Aggregate market, customer, and consumer insights to inform the
annual brand planning process.
- Manage agency partners in the creative development process and
execution of high impact activations, promotions, and packaging
- Contribute strong POV on media strategies and consumer
targeting to guide tactical planning efforts.
- Manage always-on SDDF PBY marketing activities inclusive of
owned, earned, and paid media channel tactics.
- Serve as the "hub-of-the wheel" to drive cross-functional
project initiatives and build effective relationships with key
internal and external partners.
- Partner with the go-to-market team to deliver best-in-class
selling stories and strong in-store activations.
- Responsible for PBY Budget Management & MonitoringAbout
- Bachelor's Degree (required), MBA preferred
- 1-2 years of brand experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work on and lead cross-functional teams
- Strong business acumen
- Results orientation and the ability to think and react quickly
to changing marketplace dynamic
- Strategic influencing abilities
- Experience briefing and evaluating creative, such as packaging
graphics, social content, PR activations, and/or full-year paid
- Ability to analyze / lead the business from a marketing and
general management perspective
- You exemplify our North America Leadership Behaviors by making
purposeful decisions to win in the market, being empowered to
challenge, adapt and co-own our future, acting as one team, being
open and connecting through real dialogue, and being an inclusive
culture creatorThe base compensation range for this position is
$105K to $115K commensurate with experience. Danone North America
additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong
benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition
Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave,
among other benefit plan options. To give our employees
flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities
to work both remotely and in office when desired.About usAbout
Us:At Danone North America, you'll work with some of the best-known
food and beverage brands in the world likeActivia, Silk, Horizon
Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family.You'll be part of
the largest Certified B Corp--- in the world, working together to
make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities,
and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and
Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world:One Planet.
One Health BY YOU.Danone North America doesn't just welcome what
makes you unique, we value it. We're proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team
are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit,
employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion,
disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other
protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism,
all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another
with dignity and respect.
Keywords: Danone, White Plains , Sr./Associate Brand Manager, SDDF Plant Based Yogurt (PBY), Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!