Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Job Number: 23-00032
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a
Program Manager for our client in White Plains, NY. -
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and
is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy
technology. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- The Project Hub IT Program Manager role will support the
Project Hub program to design and deliver scalable, sustainable
enterprise portfolio, program, and project management ( "EPPM)
business capabilities and an underlying technology platform to
support all client /Canals' project delivery functions.
- Currently client maintains several disparate project and
construction management solutions across its business lines
including, but not limited to, Oracle Primavera Contract
Management, Planview PPM Pro, custom SharePoint applications,
Oracle Primavera P6, SAP ECC ERP, IBM Maximo, etc.
- Common pain points include poor data management and quality,
non-standardized approval process, lack of integration between
applications, decentralized and siloed reporting, etc.
- This is an enterprise-wide transformation and requires a
candidate with the exceptional communication and consensus building
skills to build shared commitment and alignment.
- Act as the bridge between the business and IT.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure project success.
- Ensure open communication across project teams and handle
broad-based, often complex, communication for internal and/or
- Diffuse difficult situations and use them to constructively
build greater shared commitment to end goals.
- Surface and resolve sensitive issues and drive
- Prepare exceptional, highly polished written and oral
communication for executive-level presentations for EVP and Board
- Define and manage the IT work stream and documents of projects
(schedule, tasks, cost, changes/risks/issues) via IT PMO processes,
procedures, and tools for assigned projects
- As needed, manage all project work streams.
- Monitor the project schedule, budget, and
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain
deadlines are met appropriately.
- Recognize problems or situations that are or may impact the
project delivery. Work cross-functionally to resolve issues,
mitigate risks and implement changes.
- Work with senior management to escalate and resolve more
complex issues and risks.
- Manage the project with realistic resource plans for all phases
of the project including the handover to production
- Assess impact of technology requirements and constraints on
- Utilize IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall,
hybrid) to drive technical solution delivery.
- Employ IT solution delivery processes, procedures, and toolsets
(DevOps, configuration management, change management) to deliver
stable, hardened, and scalable solutions.
- Manage IT project financials - project budget and forecast for
IT external resources, hardware, software, labor.
- Ensure the solution and the team follow IT ITIL/ ITSM
standards, Enterprise Architecture, Cyber Security
standards/policies, and other client technical standards.
- Fulfill requirements for the IT PMO and IT Governance process
including PPM Pro entries, project documentation standards, project
reviews, gate promotions as defined in the IT PMO
- Work collaboratively with program teams, project teams, various
IT teams, and related business unit staff for project
- Promote and maintain communication between project team members
and stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and/or reports as
- Follow-up on correspondence and outstanding requests for
- Experience in leading initiatives across organizational
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple different
Business Partners at all levels of the Business, including at the
- Understand the software development process and experienced in
IT project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, hybrid) and
IT solution delivery processes, procedures, and toolsets (DevOps,
- Familiarity with engineering/ construction project management
- Strong and tested project management skills including Customer
relationship management, Sponsor expectation management, Risk
management, Change Management, Vendor Management.
- Understand data governance, management & quality.
- Organized, good communicator, deadline driven, team builder,
leader, planner, problem solver, and agile.
- Ability to promote and maintain a positive and inclusive work
environment with project team members, co-workers, management, and
vendors by behaving, collaborating, and communicating in a manner
consistent with professional standards.
- Superior interpersonal skills, conflict resolution, and
negotiating skills, to ensure open communication across project
- Ability to handle broad-based, often complex, communication for
internal and/or external audiences.
- Ability to diffuse emotionally charged situations and use them
to constructively build greater shared commitment to end
- Ability to "read the room.
- Outstanding record of project management success, both in
results achieved and in use of professional methodology.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba - LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, White Plains , Program Manager, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!