Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Company: Wilson Elser
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 24, 2022
9/20/22 - White Plains, NYWilson Elser is currently seeking a
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager.The position is responsible for
full life cycle recruitment of top tier talent. In collaboration
with key stakeholders, establish and implement strategic growth
plan as it relates to recruitment. This individual will partner
with internal stakeholders to define strategic objectives around
hiring needs and identify solutions with a high sense of urgency.
Maintain, improve, and execute systems for firm-wide attorney and
professional staff recruiting over the entire recruiting life
cycle. Prioritize diversity and help develop strategy for
recruiting diverse talent. The successful incumbent will also
collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and track metrics
related to attorney recruitment.The Firm
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law
firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 900
attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in
London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms
identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law
Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.The
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline required. Master's
Degree or JD a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant talent acquisition experience,
identifying candidates to meet business needs in a fast-paced
- Legal industry knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience managing, coaching, mentoring and creating
development opportunities for direct reports
- High sense of urgency that proactively moves the hiring process
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate effectively
with practice group heads, team members, lawyers, law students,
search firms and others.
- Understands laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to
hiring and recruitment.
- Adept at Social Media and Boolean searches; ability to
effectively network via technology.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, resume
databases, internet sourcing tools and social media
- Strategic thinker able to design innovative, differentiating
strategies to attract highly qualified candidates and market brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Build and maintain a comprehensive candidate pipeline that
addresses current and future recruitment needs.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
recruitment process ensuring attraction and hiring of top tier
legal and professional talent.
- Develops relations with key stakeholders to define recruitment
strategies, analyze hiring needs, determine best recruiting
methods, and then efficiently execute recruiting strategies which
are aligned with the Firm's diversity efforts.
- Develops position requirements, sources candidates, screens
resumes, interviews candidates, presents qualified candidates to
the hiring team, schedules interviews and manages the recruitment
process keeping hiring team and candidates apprised of the status.
Maintain key metrics related to the recruitment process.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active
candidates and ensure a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a presence in the legal industry to
stay abreast of industry trends, recruiting best practices, target
industries, competitors, and roles. Proactively makes
recommendations to ensure the Firm maintains a competitive
- Liaise with Finance department to understand financial
implications of new hire. Lead recruitment due diligence including
reference checks, Conflicts Questionnaire and process to ensure the
candidate has cleared conflicts.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Cultivate relationships and partnership approach with preferred
search firms and serve as a contact for search firms throughout the
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to draft
sophisticated and nuanced communications for partner lateral
recruiting and integration initiatives.Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount PlansInterested?
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their
clients and you! Please consider joining our team by applying
online or sending your credentials to Careers@wilsonelser.com and
putting " Senior Talent Acquisition Manager" in the subject
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and
bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and
valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by the law.
Keywords: Wilson Elser, White Plains , Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!