Director of Commercial Lines
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Location: White Plains
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Director will continually develop, implement, and monitor
adherence to AssuredPartners procedures and workflows. The Director
will increase Commercial Lines service excellence, efficiency, and
professionalism through improvements in processes and automation
utilization. In addition, the Director will focus on identifying
and developing operational tools and opportunities to improve
client retention. The Ideal Candidate
- You are a seasoned insurance leader who is the epitome of
professionalism and customer service
- People management and client management are both strong skills
in your toolkit
- You are analytical at heart, and pride yourself on great
accuracy in your work If this sounds like you, we invite you to
keep reading and apply! Responsibilities Please note that the
duties below can vary based on the workflow of your local office.
- Directs and managers the Commercial Lines Department with
strong people management skills.Resolves issues. Promotes quality
improvement and new capability initiatives.
- Develops and maintains a book of business by working closely
with clients and insurance carriers, and delegates tasks to members
of the account team.
- Assist with regional leadership activities. Assist with hiring,
coaching, and developing employees.
- Leads and participates in key projects intended to improve
efficiency, compliance, and effectiveness.
- Works to solidify strong relationships with insurers, clients,
andstaff. Leverages specialists in other areas of the organization
to deliver best-in-class solutions to clients.
- Oversee internal audit process for CL, SBU and PL throughout
the agency. Concentrate on adherence to procedures and workflows.
Provide results to management and service staff. Identify and
develop additional training opportunities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be up to 50% in this role. Qualifications
- Advanced degree from college or technical school; a combination
of education and experience will be considered for candidates
without an advanced degree
- Property and Casualty License
- 12+ years of experience in commercial property and casualty
insurance with 10+ years of experience of independently managing a
book at an insurance agency
- Tech savvy; ability to navigate multiple systems including
Agency Management Software; Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
products Grow, with us AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling
our clients' innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place
for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while
helping businesses, families and people thrive. We're proud to be
the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but
we're even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our
employees build with our clients every day. Working with us will
give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn
with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., White Plains , Director of Commercial Lines, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!