Sr. Manager, Business Solutions
Company: The HEINEKEN Company
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About the Role:Heineken USA is embracing technology to deliver
our ambition faster than ever, in an environment of accelerating
technology trends. This role helps make that a reality, by
delivering great experiences through digital solutions, project
management excellence and deep business analysis. Come shape our
digital future and unleash best in class solutions to move our
business forward.As a dynamic and senior level Business Solutions
Manger in the Digital & Technology (D&T) team, you shape
projects and ongoing solutions that enable our Marketing & Sales
colleagues. You have a track record of successfully delivering
complex projects with your business and technical expertise paired
with strong collaboration skills. Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver business value through multiple concurrent IT projects
with Marketing, Sales, and other departments.
- Take true ownership of your projects and exceed expectations of
scope, quality, budget and schedule.
- End-to-end responsibility for delivery of solutions that
balance pace, flexibility, scale and experimentation.
- Agile or waterfall, you develop adaptable plans and strategies
to prepare for the unforeseen.
- Drive results and show success through consistent and
deliberate stakeholder management.
- Actively manage and control spend, forecasts and budgets with a
strong bias to avoid waste.
- Build, lead, and mentor proactive project teams that do not
lose sight of the project goals and strategy
Business Analysis and Marketing & Sales SME
- Provide functional expertise and drive business analysis and
process design to help our business colleagues define requirements
for IT solutions.
- Focus on value over cost and quantify the value in a solid
- Drive business improvement, evolution and revolution.
- Keep it simple, avoid unrewarded complexity.
- Add value by driving organizational change management efforts
in partnership with business colleagues.
Solution Architecture and UX
- Champion End User Experience to minimize friction and optimize
- Collaborate with Architecture and Technical Solution Managers
to design and build seamless, integrated, scalable, automated and
- Create and shape Salesforce processes by designing solutions
and creating functional specifications for development.
Partnership & Relationship Management
- Engage key stakeholders and establish trusted business
- Ensure alignment, visibility and transparency into all aspects
of assigned projects and ongoing support.
- Manage vendor contracting and engagements and foster
accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality.
Operations & Day to Day
- Manage the transition of the solution to support
- Support business counterparts on ongoing Marketing & Sales
solution with a focus on Salesforce and other applications. Basic
- Proven experience leading IT projects with sustained business
results in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Subject Matter Expertise of Marketing & Sales business
- Expertise in Salesforce as a functional specialist or a Product
- Expertise and passion for data, integration, information
systems, architecture, and technologies
- Engaging and inspiring project team leadership, creation of
high performing teams and mobilizing the organization to
- Ability to communicate, challenge and influence effectively in
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline
- SCRUM Master
- Salesforce Admin HEINEKEN Leadership Expectations:
- Role Model This position is not available for visa sponsorship.
HEINEKEN USA Inc., the nation's leading high-end beer importer, is
a subsidiary of HEINEKEN International NV, the world's most
international brewer. Key beers and ciders imported into the U.S.
are Heineken---- the world's most international beer brand,
Heineken-- 0.0, Heineken-- Light, the Dos Equis Franchise, the
Tecate Franchise and Strongbow Hard Apple Ciders. HEINEKEN USA also
imports Amstel Light, Red Stripe, Tiger, Carta Blanca, Bohemia, and
many more. For the latest, follow us on Twitter @HeinekenUSACorp,
or visit HEINEKENUSA.com. Heineken USA is an equal opportunity
employer. We believe the diversity of our people makes us as strong
and unique as our brands. We do not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, are or any other basis protected by law.
Keywords: The HEINEKEN Company, White Plains , Sr. Manager, Business Solutions, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!