Byram Healthcare Director, Enterprise Applications
Company: Halyard Health
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Byram Healthcare Director, Enterprise Applications White Plains,
NY At Owens & Minor, we are a critical part of the healthcare
process. As a Fortune 500 company with 50+ facilities across the US
and 18,000 teammates in over 90 countries, we provide integrated
technologies, products and services across the full continuum of
care. Customers-and their patients-are at the heart of what we do.
Our mission is to empower our customers to advance healthcare, and
our success starts with our teammates.-- Owens & Minor teammate
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global
company ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Collaborates with IT leadership and relevant teams to design,
build, implement, maintain, and operate the full lifecycle of a
portfolio of business applications for a healthcare company
- Develops and maintains relevant metrics to assess system and
data integrity; including release planning, sprint planning,
execution, quality, and cadence management
- Manages all IT applications including licensing, products,
services, and regulatory compliance for both on premise and cloud
- Vendor management, formalized oversight of vendor technology
selection and integration and collaboration with strategic and
- Maintains proactive relationships with cross-functional teams,
internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports IT leadership functions including annual planning,
budgeting, status reporting, executive
- Leads the hiring, training, development, and organization of IT
Applications Teammates and managers.
- Work with internal and external customers to drive digital
- Performs additional duties as directed. REQUIRED EDUCATION &
- Bachelor's Degree required; concentration in Computer Science,
Information Systems or related field highly preferred
- 12 or more years of IT Applications experience; Applications
Development experience preferred
- 5 or more years of IT people management experience
- Or any combination of relevant education and experience to meet
the above requirements KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Experience with provider-based claims & care management
- A solid technical foundation, flexibility, ability and a
passion for seeking and learning new technologies and ability to
lead or participate in varied projects and teams.
- Experience working with a suite of IT applications, including
transactional, middleware integration, workflow, business
intelligence (BI), web-based, and relational database technologies
(design and function)
- Experience with Cloud, Security, Infrastructure, and Data
Architecture (Microsoft Azure and/or AWS).
- Understanding of SOA concepts and principles, including
API-based messaging and integration technology functions.
- Exposure and familiarity with building mobile
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to anticipate future requirements and develop
recommendations and proposals.
- Ability to prepares written and oral reports, project plans,
task lists, timelines, resource assignments, and documentation
- Ability to build, coach and lead with a strong collaboration
style to ensure engagement of a team.
- Skills in project management, network and data center
operations, cloud or hosted services, knowledge of information and
systems security applicable within your domain.
- Ability to participate in the development of policies, define
and implement procedures and controls supporting policies.
- A strong leader who is proactive in seeking and driving high
efficiency and quality with measurable results.
- Ability to lead effectively with cross-functional teams as well
as with third party service providers and vendors.
- Strong understanding of leveraging technology solutions to
increase efficiency and effectiveness. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin physical or mental handicap,
disability, age or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the
Vietnam era. If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in
your career, we encourage you to apply. Owens & Minor is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information,
religion, disability, age, status as a veteran , or any other
status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local
law. Note: Owens & Minor is not accepting unsolicited assistance
from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone
calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee at our Company via email, the Internet, or in any form
and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for
this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No
fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by our Company
as a result of the referral or through other means. Full time
REQ_20_2927 About Us About Owens & Minor
Owens & Minor (O&M) is a global healthcare company providing
innovative products and solutions across the continuum of care. Our
integrated technology, products, and services empower healthcare
providers and manufacturers as they make a difference in the lives
of patients every day. O&M is headquartered in Richmond,
Virginia and is comprised of 17,000+ global teammates. We operate
within distribution, production, customer service, and sales
facilities located across the Asia Pacific region, Europe, Latin
America and North America. We are proud to service healthcare
industry customers in 90 countries where we do business today.
Life at O&M
When you become an Owens & Minor teammate, you're joining a
diverse, vibrant organization with a focus on excellence and
integrity. Guided by our shared values-Integrity, Development,
Excellence, Accountability, Listening-O&M teammates strive to
deliver superior service across the continuum of healthcare.
O&M is committed to creating a growth-oriented culture that
values each teammate's perspective and contributions. Follow Us For
Keywords: Halyard Health, White Plains , Byram Healthcare Director, Enterprise Applications, Executive , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!