WhitePlainsRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for White Plains jobs

Senior IT Project Engineer (MSP)

Company: Bowman Williams
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 20, 2023

Job Description:

Location: -White Plains, NY / Salary: -$110,000 - $120,000 Our ties to the business community run deep with over 25 years in business! We are a premier Managed and Cloud Services Provider that supports companies ranging from small to enterprise size. Our goal is provide provide remarkable computer support and astonishing network service by keeping a team of knowledgeable, creative, collaborative, and articulate IT professionals. The average tenure at our company is 4 years due to our passion for working with the latest technology, benefits offered, flexibility (whole company is partial WFH), and offering clear paths for advancement.We currently need a Senior IT Project Engineer (MSP) with previous Managed Services experience to join our Professional Services Team.The Senior IT Project Engineer (MSP) is responsible for technical execution of assignments including but not limited to project based work, technical environment assessments, and client onboarding / documentation preparation for service desk usage. The Senior IT Project Engineer (MSP) will spend less than 10% of their time handling top level escalations and the remaining 90% on projects. As a Senior IT Project Engineer (MSP) you will be executing projects from start to finish, including all communications, planning, and technical delivery.

  • Setup & Config of Server Hardware (RAID, NIC teaming, Lights out Management)
  • Implementation of Virtualization technologies (VMWare and Hyper-V).
  • Windows based server configuration and implementation. (Domain Controller, DHCP, DNS).
  • Microsoft Exchange Online Deployment and Maintenance (Mailboxes, SPF, DMARC, Online
    Archiving, AD Connect).
  • Basic Microsoft SQL Server Deployment and Maintenance (Memory tuning, backups)
  • Advanced desktop deployment and imaging processes. (WDS/MDT & Intune)
  • Firewall Setup and Implementation, WAN & LAN Policies, NAT Rules
  • Implementation of Wireless Networks: Advanced Wi-Fi coverage analysis, configuration and
    deployment of corporate and guest networks.
  • Backup / DR system implementations and maintenance.
  • Deployment of Mobile Device Management solutions.
  • Network Switch Setup & Implementation
  • Advanced understanding of Office 365; including Setup, Migrations, & Administration.
  • Advanced Knowledge of Group Policies
  • Proficient in setup of Dell PowerEdge Servers, including IDrac
  • Health Insurance
  • 401(k) with 4% match
  • Partial WFH (2 days home, 3 in office)
  • 15 days PTO
  • Cell Phone Stipend
  • Certification Reimbursement Opportunity Location White Plains, NY Proposed Salary $110,000 - $120,000Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.

Keywords: Bowman Williams, White Plains , Senior IT Project Engineer (MSP), Engineering , White Plains, New York

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest New York jobs by following @recnetNY on Twitter!

White Plains RSS job feeds