Line Service Technician position
Company: Million Air
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Our motto, "We are Ladies and Gentlemen, serving Ladies and
Gentlemen", is evident in every interaction with our customers,
co-workers, and team mates. We strive to find the best and
brightest talent for each position within our organization,
enabling the unique qualities of each individual to shine and
compliment the entire team.
- Is the customer #1 with you?
- Are you a positive, up-beat person?
- Do you have an inner need to do things right in a timely
- Do you insist on working safely and efficiently?
- Are you known for your reliability and dependability?
- Do you have a burning desire to be the best at what you
- Are you excited to provide a level of customer service
unrivaled by the competition?
- Do you enjoy working outside?The line service professional is
responsible for providing efficient service for all internal and
external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of
company procedures and proper ground handling of aircraft as well
as communicating effectively with customers, pilots, and team
members within the customer service department. Responsibilities
- Aircraft movement, placement, fueling, and storage
- Fuel movement- quality control, disposal, and paperwork
- Daily check and upkeep of crew cars and vehicles
- Facility maintenance and upkeep
- Customer service, promotion of services
- Monthly crew meetings
- Annual re-current trainingReasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Customer focus-naturally outgoing/extroverted
- Communicate with customers and employees in person, on phone,
and through radio communications
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by our
insurance company (Requires clean driving record)
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Bi-linqual preferredReporting Relationship This position
reports to the Line Service Manager Work Environment This position
works outside in all types of weather conditions and direct contact
with both moving and non-moving aircraft. This position may be
exposed to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes, and machinery.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job, to
include but not limited to:
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels, chemicals, fumes,
- Outside work in all types of weather conditions
- Position may require bending, lifting, walking, stooping,
squatting, gripping, and climbing a ladderPosition Type and
Expected Hours of Work This is a non-exempt position This position
includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends,
and on scheduled company holidays. Travel No travel is expected for
this position. Education, Experience, and Eligibility
- Customer service experience in the service industry
- Prior aircraft ground handling experience a plus
- High School Diploma
- Entry level position
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Zero tolerance drug free employer includes pre-employment and
random screeningAAP/EEO StatementMillion Air is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected
Veteran/DisabledOther DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this position. Duties, Responsibilities, and activities may change
at any time with our without notice.
Keywords: Million Air, White Plains , Line Service Technician position, Engineering , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!