Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Signup on Hired to find your dream job as a DevOps Engineer/Site
Reliability Engineerat one of 10,000+ companies looking for
candidates just like you.Companies on Hired apply to you! You'll
receive salary and compensation details up front - before the
interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that
you'll find a job you'll love!DevOps/Site Reliability
Engineer/Cloud Engineer/Systems Engineeris gaining popularity in
companies across all sectors, withDevOps Engineersowning the charge
when it comes to putting standard methodologies to use. They're
seen as the bridge between software and systems engineering to
ensure products are released on time and within budget. DevOps
Engineers implement and manage build infrastructure, build strategy
(including container builds), and continuous delivery - while
managing application configurations. They close the gap between the
developer and the operations teams, wielding an arsenal of tech
tools and experience to make the day-to-day operations on a
company's tech team as smooth and efficient as possible.Having a
hand in software releases that are quick, secure and of the highest
quality is the goal of theDevOps Engineer/SREand reflects well on
their company.We need DevOps Engineering jobseekers on Hired who
are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in
a team environment, to get the job done.Common Responsibilities
- Crafting and implementing solutions that make software
deployments well-organized and automated.
- Coming up with effective results that bring developer &
operations roles and goals together, and encouraging a
collaborative environment among all.
- Ensure product releases are high-quality and secure.
- Help automate processes to ensure efficiency, quality, and
- Liaise with various tech team members so product development
and deployment are at their best.
- Design, build, and maintain Continuous Improvement/Continuous
Development (CI/CD), testing, and operations infrastructure.Skills
& Experiences Our Employers Need
- Experience with Gitlab-CI, Terraform, OpenStack Heat, Cloud
Formation, Kubernetes/Docker, Azure, AWS, GCP, Kafka/Storm, Python,
Go, Java, Spinnaker, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, APIGEE, HAProxy,
NGINX, Cassandra, Zabbix, and/or other tools.
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools such as
Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GoCD, Terraform, Artifactory,
Nexus, InSpec, etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related
field, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer developing and
maintaining an application.
- 4+ years experience with Linux administration (Full Stack or
DevOps experience counts).Are you ready to find your next
opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, White Plains , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!