Senior Manager Marketing
Company: Atlas Air
Location: White Plains
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Senior Manager Marketing
# of Openings
Corporate Communications/Public Relations
Atlas Air, Inc
Employment Type (Portal Display)
Leads the global marketing, digital strategy and internal/external
communications for our commercial marketing efforts. The Senior
Manager will ensure consistency to our corporate identity and
brand, and ensure consistent messaging across marketing efforts,
media relations and industry relations. The position supports
external event management, customer communication, sales support
for all business segments and subsidiaries. The position requires
an experienced professional able to engage successfully with a
large variety of internal and external stakeholders including, but
not limited to, senior executives, commercial teams, operations
teams, customers, suppliers, media and industry professionals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive
marketing strategy to support the Company's commercial activities
and build Company reputation.
- Plan and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Proactively work with commercial team for customer
communication campaigns and events, and related messaging across
all social media and corporate site platforms.
- Lead all trade show activity, including development of on-site
presence, development of social media, management of on-stage
program and all coordination with event organizers.
- Champion the commercial business through coordinated internal
communication with employees.
- Manage the Company's presence on social media; ensure timely
delivery of compelling, relevant and priority content, grow
audience, monitor/lead community engagement.
- Support the teams with high impact marketing campaigns to drive
industry thought leadership; leverage earned and social media.
- Manage collection of market intelligence to support commercial
- Maintain knowledge of communications and marketing trends,
developments and best practices.
- Manage key promotional sponsorship opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of progressive marketing leadership experience
- Previous experience B2B marketing experience is desired;
experience in logistics, air cargo, transportation, a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across and outside the
organization at all levels.
- Must be a strong customer advocate and be able to use influence
skills to champion key initiatives.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills. Salary Range:
$109,400- $147,700 #GH19 #LI-Hybrid #LI-20 Financial offer within
the stated range is contingent on the qualification of selected
candidates The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our
policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of
birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity
or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. If you'd like more
information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law,
please download the available EEO is the Law document at
http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm. To view our Pay
Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency
Keywords: Atlas Air, White Plains , Senior Manager Marketing, Advertising , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!