Marketing Ops Manager
Company: Symphony Wireless
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Symphony Wireless LLCJob Description - Marketing Operations
Manager Reports to - AVP, Marketing The Company
Wireless acquires, manages, and leases tower, rooftop and other
cell site interests located in urban, suburban, and rural
environments throughout the United States.
Two things separate us from the rest: a long-term view and simple
process. Our investments are made from a strategic, long-term,
buy-and-hold perspective. This allows us to make a better offer to
the marketplace and provide a better, more efficient acquisition
Reporting to the VP, Marketing, this position will support delivery
of the marketing objectives of Symphony Wireless. The incumbent
will collaborate with VP, Marketing on the execution of the
company's overall brand, thought leadership, sponsorship, event and
omnichannel activation strategies. More specifically building,
owning and growing the following and beyond: reporting, Pardot
campaigns, prospect nurtures and related scoring systems
- Review marketing channel generated leads in Salesforce CRM,
evaluate and forward/disposition.
- Build lead scoring model and related nurtures with prospect
flow for inbound leads moving their way towards sales.
- Manage Salesforce reporting for channel waterfall reporting.
(Experience with Databox or DataStudio / building automated reports
in salesforce would be a plus.)
- Utilize Pardot to manage nurturing email campaigns from start
to finish. This includes setup, QA, testing, measurement,
optimization, and reporting.
- Work with direct mail vendors to manage the execution of
- Other projects as defined
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or
- Six or more years of related work experience demonstrating
success in Marketing Operations execution and delivery of business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with
an eye for detail
- Knowledge and experience in multi-channel marketing campaign
creation, lead management, and pipeline conversion.
- Data-driven with the ability to analyze metrics to advise
decision-making and prioritization.
- Copywriting and proofreading experience in a marketing
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Pardot Marketing
- Marketing experience across Social, Web, Email, Direct Mail and
- Commutable to White Plains, NY - Currently working from a
hybrid model with a few days in office and a few days WFH
Keywords: Symphony Wireless, White Plains , Marketing Ops Manager, Advertising , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!