Company: Classic Westchester
Location: White Plains
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionPosition Summary: Provide administrative support
to the Sr. Vice President, Patient Services and Operations, and the
Chief Medical Officer.Essential Functions:
- Provide administrative support to the Sr. Vice President,
Patient Services and Operations and the CMO, including receiving
and placing phone calls, scheduling meetings, creating and
maintaining data spreadsheets, preparing correspondence, grant
applications, mailings, reports and other support functions, as
- Coordinate and maintain calendar and travel arrangements.
- Serve as communications hub.
- Research, coordinate, and draft materials for internal and
external use or for presentation.
- Maintain Executive and Patient Services records, files,
notebooks, contract, manuals and coordinates policy updates through
PolicyTech and company Website
- Coordinate and set up meetings and conference calls, as
- Coordinate and distribute (including electronic) all internal
memoranda and maintain the company memo book.
- Make arrangements for senior staff and other special meetings,
including coordination of time, place, preparatory materials, room
arrangements, and refreshments. Coordinate and prepare agendas,
attend meetings, record, prepare and circulate minutes, follow-up
on items as needed.
- Build relationships with and provide administrative assistance
and support (typing, mailing, filing, etc.) to all members of the
Patient Services Management Team including the Sr. Vice President,
Patient Services and Operations, CMO, Regional Directors, and
Health Center Managers. Is prepared and ready to address relevant
issues with individual management staff.
- Act as recorder at internal and external meetings and prepare
summaries describing key points; handle some of the follow-up work
for the Leadership Team, Patient Services and Operations Leadership
Team meeting, and other meetings as assigned.
- Provide relief for other administrative assistant during lunch
and breaks, and for vacation coverage, as needed.
- Cross-cover and provide support for President & CEO's executive
assistant during absences and other times, as needed. Non-Essential
- Work with the Sr. Vice President, Patient Services and
Operations, to assure the smooth functioning of the Elmsford office
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Regularly checks personal company email account for important
affiliate-related communications, at least every 24
hours.Qualifications: Experience, Education and Licensure
- Associate degree and 3-5 years' experience as an administrative
assistant for senior management or an equivalent combination of
education and experience from which comparable knowledge and
abilities can be acquired.
- Knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office Suite
including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including
priority-setting and decision-making ability.
- Good organizational skills, with strong attention to detail and
accuracy and exhibits initiative and ability to work independently
and under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with staff,
volunteers and community.
- High degree of confidentiality, professionalism, integrity,
discretion, and tact.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends,
- Commitment to the goals of the companyCultural Awareness:
- All employees are required to demonstrate the importance of the
ethical cultural awareness commitment of the company by:o
Demonstrating empathy; recognizing inherent worth, and treating
individuals with respect; o Protecting confidentiality of staff;o
Appreciating the company culture and its function in human
behavior, and recognizing cultural strengths; ando Seeking to
understand patient's cultures and value of diversity to be able to
provide competent services. Customer Service:
- Builds and maintains positive, quality relationships with
customers, both internal (colleagues) and external (patients,
clients, donors, etc.).
- Demonstrates commitment to exceeding customer expectations at
- Responds positively to customer concerns and demonstrates
effective problem-solving skills.
- Consistently interacts positively with internal and external
- Always wear a company ID badge when working.Language Skills:
- Ability to use, read, analyze and learn software programs
utilized in this affiliate.
- Ability to communicate effectively.Compliance, Risk & Quality
- Makes a commitment to participate in the company Compliance,
Risk and Quality initiatives and programs.Mandatory Reporting:
- We have zero tolerance for non-compliance with our policies and
procedure for addressing situations that endanger the welfare of
minors, including our policies and procedures relating to state
mandatory reporting laws.Physical Demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.Work Environment:
- Provides own transportation, is willing to travel, and can work
flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to the goals of the company
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: Classic Westchester, White Plains , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!