Company: LanceSoft Inc
Location: White Plains
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: White Plains, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
This role with support the Governance arm of the SSM Center of
Excellence while preparations are underway for the automation of
certain compliance processes.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Posting bids on Client.gov and NYSCR; tracking changes to keep
dates in sync and in compliance with NYS law.
- Monitoring the posting of bid awards on Client.gov and
- Moving unsuccessful bids from Ariba to Content Server.
- Receiving, reviewing, scanning, and inputting insurance
certificates and bonds into SSM database; corresponding with
vendors to correct certificates when needed.
- Assist with the cleanup and close out of existing systems when
automated processes go live.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe sign preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic filing systems preferred.
- Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail - excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with team
- Ability to use sound judgement.
Education & Certifications:
- High School diploma.
- At least 3 years' experience in fast paced office
- Must be able to work independently and be available 8am - 4pm
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusivity - This means a deep commitment
to each other equally, in an open, diversified team environment. We
strive to be as diverse as the clients and employees we partner
with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin,
religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. LanceSoft is a
certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE).
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, White Plains , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!