Senior Account Manager- Wireless Solutions
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 10, 2019
What you ll be doing... The role of the Senior Account Manager in the Wireless Solutions Organization within Employer Partner Solutions (VPS) is to develop and grow the business and sales relationships with direct and indirect customers that fit into the wireless growth segment. This individual will represent and sell the full portfolio of Employer Partner Solutions Products specific to supporting the needs of the Wireless Carrier Segment. Sales focus is on strategic solution-based sales to meet/exceed all business revenue and sales targets at the customer module level.
- Lead collaboration with cross functional partners (i. e. Operations Management, Product Line Management, Offer Management, Network Management and Financial Management) to achieve revenue commitment as reported by finance, and direct account planning for targeted wireless accounts, including development of account profile and account strategies; contract development and execution, customer needs analysis; sales opportunity developments; preparation of service improvement plans; creation of long-range account management strategies; and targeted one fiber plans.
- Be responsible for advancing the Employer partnership and grow the overall and strategic revenue of the assigned account module to a minimum of monthly sales MRS requirements. Requires a full understanding of customer s business plans, needs and issues. This includes frequent contract and service follow-ups, problem solving, and emerging needs identification.
- Position and sell the full suite of Employer Partner Solution global services including Ethernet, Fiber to the Cell, Dark Fiber, IP/Wave, PIP, VOIP, Secure Cloud Interconnect, Colocation/Inside Hut, Security, Professional Services, Fiber to the Internet, and legacy TDM services such as Special Access and Sonet/Metro Private Line services.
- Be responsible for meeting/exceeding the in year revenue requirement with a focus on Strategic sales.
- Build C-Level relationships in assigned customers in an effort to execute their global strategic plans to ensure account success via sales growth and optimum partner satisfaction. Communicate regularly with executive leadership for VPS and the customer, plus internal cross functional partners to ensure delivery of VPS targeted business plan revenues.
- Negotiate customer contracts collaborating with internal cross functional partners from Product Line Management, Offer Management and Financial Management teams in order to achieve revenue growth and retention. Respond to requests from customer for information, support, assistance, joint proposals and pricing.
- Expand the market awareness of our clients through involvement in trade and commercial organizations as well as remaining knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes in the telecommunications industry through attendance of training, seminars and trade journals.This position can be located in any valid Employer location in the United States.What we re looking for... People know you for your creative problem solving and your sound judgment. You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including top executives. You re always eager to take on complex problems and see them through to resolution, which earns you the trust of your customers. Putting customers first is not just a part of your job it s part of who you are.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consultative sales experience in high tech or telecommunications.
- Experience in account development and leadership.Even better if you have:
- An advanced sales, business or marketing degree.
- Six or more years of consultative sales experience in high tech or telecommunications.
- Sold wireless network and data center solutions like advanced Ethernet network, IP/Wave, and dark fiber offerings.
- The drive to exceed challenging sales targets.
- Developed large multinational and Fortune 500 account relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Balanced multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
Keywords: Verizon, White Plains , Senior Account Manager- Wireless Solutions, Accounting, Auditing , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!