Junior Staff Accountant
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: White Plains
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Are you looking to join a dynamic and growth-oriented real
estate powerhouse? Our client is a privately held real estate
developer, manager, and private equity firm, and they are seeking a
dedicated and detail-oriented Junior Staff Accountant to be a vital
part of the financial operations team. If you're passionate about
numbers, precision, and contributing to the success of a rapidly
expanding company, this role could be the perfect fit for you. A
little about the client:
- Established almost 50 year ago, they have a strong reputation
in the real estate industry.
- Vertical integration approach, investing in, developing,
owning, and managing a diverse portfolio.
- Successfully managing millions of square feet of properties
across multiple states.
- Contributing to various high-profile projects, including
mixed-use developments and residential units. Responsibilities of
the Junior Staff Accountant:
- Prepare financial reporting and analysis for multiple
- Maintain monthly work papers.
- Prepare work papers and analyses required for annual audit
- Prepare work papers and analyses required for income tax and
sales tax filings.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
- Interact with the operations, accounts receivable and accounts
payable groups as required.
- Record monthly journal entries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations. Qualifications of the
Junior Staff Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 1 -3 years of direct experience in real estate accounting and
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines is a
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with real estate accounting software; Timberline
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, White Plains , Junior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!