Business Banker - White Plains
Company: Valley Bank
Location: White Plains
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Business Banker I will develop and manage client accounts
for the Business Banking Division, while ensuring that these client
accounts meet established requirements and maximum profitability to
the financial institution at a minimum risk. Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- Represents the bank in conducting active prospect and customer
business development activities designed to generate new loan,
deposit and related business for the line of business, while
meeting the Bank's existing and prospective business customer's
- Manages relationships with business banking clients through
service and support, such as overseeing maintenance of client
accounts and ensuring client's needs are met.
- Establishes strong referral network and relationships with
commercial real estate agents, brokers, CPA's, accountants,
attorneys, and other Centers of Influence (COI's).
- Develops strong professional relationships with other Bank
department associates, as well as supplemental business lines and
vendors to cross sell and generate appropriate business product and
service recommendations to help clients meet their goals and expand
- Actively collaborates with other lines of business to ensure
the clients specific needs are met.
- Provides quality customer service to existing customers and
accounts through problem resolution and maintains consistent
communications with clients through onsite visits and outbound
- Develops and maintains intimate knowledge of the policies, Bank
guidelines for their business line.
- Refers lending opportunities, treasury management, insurance,
residential mortgage, and deposit relationships to bank
- Participates in civic and community activities to promote the
Bank's diverse products and services, maintains professional
network relationships and strengthen community ties.
- Interviews loan applicants, analyzes financial and related data
to establish credit worthiness; establishes and negotiates credit
terms, and monitors customers' credit.
- Monitor outstanding loans and take necessary -collection
actions on past dues.
- Educates the borrower on business line process, structure, and
- Analyzes, determines eligibility, originates, and structures
- Submits complete documentation packages to the credit. Assists
in the credit analysis and underwriting process as needed.
- Recommends approval of customer applications for commercial
Keywords: Valley Bank, White Plains , Business Banker - White Plains, Accounting, Auditing , White Plains, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...